40

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 40. 040 Hug

    Not long after, Huang Lizhen and Li Xijin's lover also came, with a few children.

    Xu Lanxiang asked them to put the children next door, anyway, there were already four children in her family, so a group of little monkeys was playing there.

    Only Huang Lizhen's one-year-old daughter, who was not walking steadily, was held in the arms of Lao Zhang.

    The women were busy in the kitchen, and the men had no time to spare. They were forced to move the stove for a while and water for a while. Because Wei Jianwei didn't have enough chairs here, Lao Wang went to his house and moved a few more.

    Lin Yuefei lived in the camp, and came last, and brought a bottle of wine with him.

    When Xu Lanxiang saw it, he joked: "Lao Lin is still the best man, unlike Lao Wang and the others, who came to the door empty-handed."

    Although Lin Yuefei was frustrated, he didn't dare to offend all his comrades in arms. I want to drink."

    Wang Liqiang looked at him with several people, with words on their faces that you know you.

    "That's also your intention."

    "No, you can ask them if there is

    anyone who doesn't want to drink, why don't they know how to bring wine?" Lin Yuefei laughed twice, and handed the wine to He Xiaoyun, hurry up Away from the women's pile, I'm afraid that if they say a few more words, the men over there will find him to practice.

    When the dishes are ready, it's noon. First call the group of children next door to feed them, and then the adults will go to the table.

    Wei Jianwei and He Xiaoyun, two hosts, one used wine and the other replaced wine with tea, and they toasted everyone first.

    "This scene is a bit like the happy day when Old Wei married his younger siblings." Lin Yuefei joked.

    "It just happened that we were not there when you got married. This glass of wine is made up. Come and drink everyone."

    He Xiaoyun's face was reddish, put down the cup, glanced at Wei Jianwei, and said, "I'm not good at talking about the scene. In the future, everyone will be neighbors. Distant relatives are not as good as close neighbors. I am young and ignorant. Jianwei has always been ignorant of human relationships, so I will have to ask a few brothers and sisters to take care of me in the future."

    Xu Lanxiang laughed: "Why don't you stop talking , Isn't this a good point?"

    "That's right, it's like us. Opening your mouth will only make Lao Zhao cry. Your Jianwei is so beautiful." Huang Lizhen covered her mouth and smiled.

    Xu Lanxiang said to her, "What do you know? Young couples, they have been married for a few years, and get together a lot. Now it’s not wrong to say that they are newlyweds. All of us are old couples and old wives. , Are you embarrassed?"

    She said that she was helping He Xiaoyun to speak, but she was actually teasing her.

    Huang Lizhen hurriedly responded: "Yes, you are right." The