46-50

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 46. 046 Thoughtfulness

    At the end of the twelfth lunar month, Lao Zhao and Li Xijin returned to their hometown with their children on vacation.

    Lao Zhao is the deputy commander of the third battalion and a subordinate of Wei Jianwei. As the commanders of the third battalion, they naturally cannot take vacations at the same time. For many years, Wei Jianwei has chosen to go home during the spring sowing.

    Although it is approaching the end of the year, the family building is not as lively as it used to be because several cadres are on vacation. Fortunately, Lao Wang's family is not ready to leave, otherwise He Xiaoyun thinks she will definitely be bored.

    This was her first year in the army, and it was also the first time for their family of three to celebrate the New Year alone. In any case, they should not be too sloppy. Although the snow on the outside has not melted, He Xiaoyun chose a day with the sun to go to the streets with Xu Lanxiang to buy new year goods.

    The two of them wrapped themselves up tightly, without children, and tried to make a quick decision.

    "Are you and Lao Wang going back to visit relatives after the beginning of spring?" He Xiaoyun asked Xu Lanxiang.

    It was too cold, and the breath that he exhaled turned into a white mist, which was blown by the wind and adorned behind him like a scarf.

    Xu Lanxiang shook her head, curled her neck, and buried half of her face under the scarf, "Lao Wang's family has many brothers, and we have been separated a few years ago. The room originally allocated to us, because people are not at home, was put aside by them. Things, some things in this, became their public warehouse, but we didn’t have a place to stay after we went back. We didn’t go back for the past two years.”

    Listening to her, He Xiaoyun guessed that there were too many odd things in it. Go, otherwise, she and Lao Wang are both good-tempered people, and if it weren't for the excessive family members, they wouldn't be talking about each other much now.

    He Xiaoyun would not naively think that all families in the world are brothers and sisters, and their parents are kind. Even if they were in a good relationship when they were young, they will gradually become alienated when they become homes and gradually focus on their own small family.

    "What about you?" Xu Lanxiang asked her, "Don't be upset when I say this. I remember that there are several brothers in Old Wei's family, do they still live together?"

    "They are all living together, so crowded. Point." He Xiaoyun said.

    Xu Lanxiang laughed and said, "That's why your family members get together, so it's lively. If you can't get together and quarrel every day, it's better to be separated and quiet."

    He Xiaoyun remembered the contents of the book. She remembered that the Wei family was also separated, and the original instigator was the original. , Because seeing Feng Qiuyue gave birth to a daughter, she thought she couldn't compare with the son she had, so she was emboldened to split the family.

    Now she has become the original body, as long as she does not make trouble, the family will naturally be harmonious.

    Thinking like this, He Xiaoyun suddenly felt a little funny. Others traveled through, fighting with the best of wits all day long. She was good, and she became the best of herself. She didn't be a demon, everyone had a good life.