51-55

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 51. 051 Protection

    After eating the wild berries brought back by Wei Jianwei, He Xiaoyun remembered that this season, there were a lot of wild vegetables and wild mushrooms in the mountains, it was a pity not to go up the mountain, so in the afternoon he continued to go into the mountains to collect firewood, and she followed.

    Wei Jianwei's destination is still the forest on the top of the mountain, while He Xiaoyun is walking around the mountains and plains.

    There are several clusters of wild onions in a mountain field. When she squatted on the ground to dig, she heard footsteps behind her, thinking it was Wei Jianwei, and without turning her head, she said: Is it so soon?

    The people behind him didn't speak, but they got closer and closer. He Xiaoyun glanced back and immediately stood up vigilantly.

    The person here is a bastard from the Qingshuihe brigade. When he was young, he married a wife and was beaten by him after drinking. Now he is still a bachelor at the age of thirty or forty. He usually idles, doesn’t give birth, and drank some alcohol He went drunk everywhere, because there was a Hui character in his name, and the people on the team simply called him Lai Zihui.

    He Xiaoyun usually detours when he sees such a person, but she did not expect to meet him in the mountains today.

    But thinking that Wei Jianwei was nearby, he would come over as long as she shouted, she felt a lot more confident, and she frowned and said, "Is there something going on?"

    Lai Zihui grinned, "It's okay, just... just... talk. "

    He probably drank, with a big tongue.

    He Xiaoyun didn't want to pay any attention to it, so she lifted the bag and left.

    "Do not, do not go ah." Lai Zaihui catch up, stand in front of her, was rickety alcohol-soaked body, revealing yellow teeth when they speak, "Well let's talk, dry ...... what is so stingy?"

    Said He even reached out to try to pull her.

    "What are you doing!" He Xiaoyun stepped back two steps, frowning in boredom, looking for the stone in hand.

    For this kind of rascal, the weaker you are, the more aggressive the other party will be. When he comes to pull and pull, just hit it directly, hit it and run immediately, don't really hit it hard, after all, women are often less powerful than men.

    Lai Zihui salivated his face, and the words in his mouth became more and more inconsistent, "I saw it the day you came back, and went to the ministry and army with your man, the more... more and more beautiful, did

    it— " He Xiaoyun finally found a stone , Squatted down quickly, and smashed when caught, but someone moved faster than her.

    Wei Jianwei, like a leopard, rushed over from behind her, knocking Lai Zihui to the ground with just one punch.

    "Ah!" Lai Zihui screamed that

    Wei Jianwei took another step forward, holding his collar with one hand, and hitting him with punches and punches with the other. Lai Zihui screamed and wailed at first, but he didn't get a few punches. I can hardly even shout.