61-62 (End)

return

Dressed as a chronological man

Traditional Chinese

Set up

Turn off the lights

Big

in

small

Chapter 61. 061

    A few days after He Xiaoyun arrived home, there was good news from the commune. Those students who took the college entrance examination this summer, the first batch of admission notices arrived. Among them was her brother He Xiaojun.

    He Xiaoyun just returned home two days ago and asked how He Xiaojun was doing in the exam, but he just said it was OK.

    Because the grades did not come out, she did not dare to ask more, for fear of hurting the fragile little hearts of young people.

    Unexpectedly, that kid would receive an admission letter from the capital. Although it is not a top university, it is also very good.

    There are two college students in the family, and they are all schools in the capital. He Xiaoyun and his family are well-known throughout the commune. Their parents, He Dazhi and Li Yuegui, have become hot characters in Qingshuihe. No matter where they go, there are people. Learn from them and ask for ways to raise your children.

    The two of them lived to 40 or 50 years old. How did they ever show up in such a limelight? They were so overwhelmed that they didn't dare to go out because of hiding at home.

    However, such a big event really deserves to be celebrated. Just as He Xiaoyun and Wei Jianwei were at home, Li Yuegui asked He Xiaojun to run errands and tell them to go back for dinner the next day.

    After getting up the next day to clean up, He Xiaoyun took her husband and children back to her family.

    Coincidentally, as soon as she walked to the door, her eldest sister He Xiaofen's family also arrived.

    The small yard suddenly became crowded, and a few children gathered together, and it was very noisy.

    He Xiaofen smiled and patted He Xiaojun's arm: "When did your kid become so calm, and for such a big thing, I didn't leak a bit of breath before, why didn't you suffocate you?"

    "Sister, you Be light." He Xiaojun struggled to dodge under her iron palm.

    But He Xiaofen beat him. It was from childhood to adulthood. The punching technique came. He didn't hide no matter how much. He simply led a few little nephews and hurried out the door, "I'll take Xiaohang and them out to play! "

    Don't run far, eat in a while, and don't go to the river!" Li Yuegui confessed loudly from behind.

    "Smelly boy, I haven't finished asking." He Xiaofen snorted.

    He specifically called back both his daughter and son-in-law and the family. Li Yuegui was preparing to make a good meal today. In addition to the bacon left over during the Chinese New Year, he also bought fish and tofu, and slaughtered an eggless chicken at home.

    She and her daughters were busy at home, while He Dazhi and her two sons-in-law went to dig bamboo shoots in the back bamboo forest.

    While working, Li Yuegui inquired about the situation in the capital and knew that He Xiaojun's school was not far from He Xiaoyun. She was obviously more relieved.