Chapter 16

Chiyo Pov

"Will get going as soon as I create a look out." My eyes widen, "Scatter!!" Everyone manages to dodge the barrage of kunai and I glare at Kabuto as he lands in front of Sai. "And here I thought we had given you people the slip but you where one of Lord Orochimaru's experiments I guess I should have expected as much."

"Kabuto you-!" I put a hand on Naruto's head, "Look control your emotions Naru we don't need a repeat." He flinch's a little but I need to be tough with him sometimes, Kabuto smirks at me.

"Sai judging by the situation it seems that you got captured."

"Don't act smug you bastard."

I teleport behind him and my fist hits the ground hard where he was standing, I don't give four-eyes the time to breath and we start an intense taijutsu battle. I smirk and duck allowing Naruto to land a kick to his face, Kabuto manages to flip himself over grabbing Sai and dodging Yamato's attack. "Now Sakura!"

She runs up the wood beam ready to land a hit but again he manages to dodge, it seems Kabuto has done some training during this time as well. I watch as Kabuto cuts Sai free while whispering something to him, "I must say watching you people fight its quiet sad honestly, even if you manage to beat me people change Sasuke is no longer the boy you knew." I grit my teeth ready to shut him up but Sai grabs him from behind much to everyone's surprise.

"Sai what do you think your doing!? You have a mission you are the middle man for Lord Danzo and Orochimaru! What's the meaning of this?"

"If people can change then so can I." I smile slightly, "But there are also things that don't change, Chiyo that bond show me I want to see it for myself." We stare at each other as Yamato lands next to me, "Sai keep a tight hold on him." Yamato binds him with wood style and creates a clone to watch over him, "Look Sai I hope you know what you are doing." I glance at Naruto threw the corner of my eye, "I am curious about this bond you, Chiyo and Sasuke share that keeps you going after him I can't say I know what it means but I want to understand it. Just by watching the three of you I realize I haven't been able to erase the bond with my brother. If that really is such an important thing perhaps I can figure out why by seeing the bond between you three."

I smile slightly but the moments ruined by Kabuto of course, "You people obviously don't know the real Sasuke." I huff a little, "Just shut up with your nonsense and tell us where Sasuke is." He glares at me, "By now he's probably finished training and resting in one of our rooms." I look over at Sai, "That could be true Sasuke was going to start training with Orochimaru there is no reason to believe he is lying."

"All right then lets get going!"

"However in a room is not of information to go on." Kabuto laughs slightly, "Even I don't know where he is exactly. This place has so many isolated rooms here, its hard to keep track of him because of that." I scoff, "Then its good that I'm a sensory shinobi."

"You may be a sensory shinobi but there are seals all around this place making it hard to track a chakra signature. And who know you could end up walking right into Lord Orochimaru's room." I chuckle darkly, "You really do underestimate me Kabuto, these last years I have not just been sitting on my hands."

We go back in leaving Kabuto with Yamato's clone, "Okay lets split up into teams here, myself and Sakura will make up one. Naruto, Chiyo and Sai you will be the other." I nod glancing at the other two, "We got it Yamato."

He nods, "Your in charge of your team Chiyo don't put yourselves in bad situations if you can avoid it." I put my hand on my stomach, I'm coming Sasuke you better be ready for a punch in the face.