That Damn Name - Niragi X Male! Reader

Summary: Y/N has it bad for a certain militant member. He soon takes notice of this.

*Y/N's POV*

Niragi. Niragi. Niragi. God, that fucking name. It kept replaying itself over and over again like a broken record in my head. I couldn't think about anything else. I would start trying to think about other things, but something would just bring my thoughts back to Niragi.

He was so fucking hot and attractive. Could I go as far to claim that he was an actual god? Yes. He was so my fucking type. Only problem, he's apart of the militants and hot as shit. He's way out of my fucking league. Hell, he was one of the most feared people at The Beach.

So I had zero chance of even getting close to him. So to put it simply, I was kind of fucked. "Y/N! Snap out of it." My eyes shot open as the sudden voice yelling at me pulled me out of my thoughts. I glanced over at Shiro, who was glaring at me.

"Where the fuck did you go?" I gave him a confused look. "What are you on about? I've been sitting here the whole time." He just rolled his eyes at me. "You blockhead, I'm talking about where did you go mentally! It's unlike you. You keep zoning out while I was talking to you about Niragi." Niragi. There it is again.

"See? You're doing it again!" I shook my head in an attempt to shake the thoughts from my head. "I am not! Just leave me alone." "Do you have a crush on Niragi or something of that nature?"" I quickly placed my hand over Shiro's mouth and hushed him.

"Keep your damn voice down Shiro. Niragi is here." Once I released Shiro, he just sighed, "So you do have a crush on him" "Okay yes I do! But, he's way out of my league. He would never go for me. Pretty damn sure he doesn't like guys like that anyway."

Shiro just shrugged his shoulder. "I'm not sure about that." "What makes you say that?!" Shiro just smiled, "I heard he kills people with zero hesitation. He may be apart of the militants, but even they have to keep him on a short leash."

I rolled. "That's not fucking true. It's a stupid fucking rumor someone started. People are probably just fucking jealous of him." Shiro just kept staring off, "Whatever you say. Defend your man all you want. I'm not getting weaved into this drama"

Shiro and I soon discontinued anymore conversation. I laid my head down on the table and looked over to where Niragi was sitting with a few of the militant members in VIP. He was listening to one of fellow members say something stupid, he just laughed. I couldn't hear his laugh due to the loud fucking music. But I imagined that it sounded just as sweet as he looked.

I heavily sighed not realizing how long I'd actually been staring. Suddenly our eyes met. I quickly yanked my head off the table. I jumped back which caused me to fall off the chair I was sitting on. I landed on the floor with the loud crash of one of the glasses following me. The sound drew the attention to me.

I could feel everyone's eyes on me. Soon enough the awkward silence was broke by a loud wave of laughter.

People were rolling over and banging their fists on the tables, all laughing like a pack of hyenas. I quickly pulled myself off the floor, I glanced over at Niragi and then ran out of the club room. Once I was a safe distance away from the club, I collapsed onto the floor of the hallway.

I fucked up. I fucked it all up. I made a complete fool of myself. That was it. Now my chance of being able to talk to Niragi was gone. It no longer existed. I pulled my knees into my chest and buried my face into them.

"You're such a screw up." "Yeah you are." I looked up at where the new voice had come from and there stood Niragi. He leaned down to my level and tilted his head slightly to the right. "That was fucking pathetic. Probably hit your fucking head when you fell." I shook my head no. "Let me see. You seem fragile. I like that."

I nodded. Niragi sat down in front of me and reached out to me. "Give me you arm." I willingly gave it to him, still not completely making eye contact with him. He examined it for awhile then asked for my other arm. He slowly ran his hands and fingers over my arm. I think he was checking for any cuts or bleeding. It felt like heaven to me.

He then applied a bit of pressure to parts of my arm, I guess he was looking for any bruises and sure enough he found one. I winced in pain as I ripped my arm away from him and gripped it. "Give it back. I like that look. Now hand it over." "Why are you doing this?" He looked me in the eye and gave me a cocky smile.

"What do you mean?" I repeated my question with a bit more detail. "Why did you come out here to find me?" The cocky smile on Niragi's face only grew. "Because I've been watching you for awhile. I want you. You're so cute and fragile." I stifled a laugh, "You're just trying to fuck with my mind, aren't you?" Niragi cackled, "What makes you say that?!" "You don't like me. You're just taking pity on me."

"Oh my dear, I don't pity anyone. And I never said I liked you. I said I want you. Plain and simple." "No you don't. Someone like you could never wa-! "

I was quickly cut off by Niragi slamming his lips onto mine. It took me a second to realize what was happening. As soon as I figured it out, I kissed back.

Niragi wasted no time forcing his tongue into my mouth as he pushed me up against the wall. I allowed a small moan to escape my lips as his tongue explored my mouth. 

"Niragi," I moaned as I grabbed onto his shirt. He suddenly stopped. He pulled away from me allowing me to catch my breath for a second. I looked into Niragi's eyes, he was panting. A smug, yet sexy smile was painted over his face.

"Why did you do that?" He just chuckled, "You talk way too fucking much." Niragi pulled out a small piece of paper  and handed it to me. "Write your room number on here." I quickly did as I was told and handed it back to him.

"I'll be by tonight. I plan to spend the night. Be ready for me. Do you understand baby boy?" I nodded rapidly as Niragi kissed me again. His hands gently resting on my hips pulling me closer into him.

"There's a good boy."

End~