Why do you kiss me?

Dream was taken out of his train of thought by a phone call. He skated over to the bench and picked it up, "Hello."

"Hey Dream." George's voice played through the speaker.

"What's up?" Dream asked.

"Can I come over?" George replied. George was never the spontaneous type, so wanting to suddenly come over was unusual.

"Uh, sure. But give me a few minutes." Dream said, realizing he was still at the park.

"I'll be waiting by the door." George said. That meant that Dream would just meet him outside. Not bothering to put his normal shoes on, he skated home.

George really didn't want to think about the possibility. That Dream liked him. It made him feel weird, but not bad surprisingly. Honestly, it shouldn't feel bad since if Dream did like him, it's not something he could change. But it was weird. George pulled out his phone and played the video again.

"Do you like George?" Techno asked. George knew why Techno had asked. He had told George at lunch that Dream might not think of the things that they're doing in a friendly manner. And at the end of the video, Dream slightly confirmed Techno's suspicion.

"Maybe I do, Techno."

The video also came with a message, 'be careful, George. I know you care about him, and I don't want you to have to break his heart.'

George thought that maybe it might have been a bit rude to expose someone's feelings to someone else through non-consensual recording. But he understood why Techno did it.

If Techno had just told him, he would have never believed him. But still, Dream said maybe. That could mean he actually doesn't like George, they're just really close. Yeah, that's probably it. But now there was a bigger problem. George looked to his side to see Dream skating towards him.

Was George falling for him?

"Why do you have your skates on?" George asked.

Dream was unlocking the front door, "I just went out for a stroll. Why'd you want to come over?" Dream opened the door and they both walked in, Dream locking the door behind them.

"I just wanted to talk to you about something." George replied. Dream became even more concerned.

"About what?" Dream asked. George didn't say anything. He just started to walk up the stairs to Dream's room. Dream followed him, George waiting outside the door for Dream to go in first. Dream stepped in, kicking some of his things on the floor to the side so George could walk in as well.

George stepped into the room and headed straight for the bed, patting the bed to tell Dream to sit down as well. Dream sat on the bed crisscross on the bed facing George, and George did the same. Dream patiently waited for what George was going to say.

"Dream. Why do you kiss me?" George asked, leaning in. Dream heard the word kiss and had to use all of his will to not look down at George's lips. Just keep staring at his eyes.

"Because that's just how I am." Dream said. He could feel his heart beating fast. George just leaned in more, his breath hitched but he tried to remain calm. Why was George doing this?

"You kiss all of your friends, Dream?" George said, voice hushing slightly. Damn it, George. But Dream didn't back away, even though he really should have.

"I would kiss Sapnap." Dream replied.

"But do you?" George asked.

"No, only you. B-but it's not like I-I did it on the like lips." Dream said, his stutter starting to come in as he talked. George leaned in more and gave Dream a peck on the nose. George then backed away from Dream and laid down on the bed.