Chapter 38

Domminc's apartment was beautiful.

It had tall cream walls with Victorian swirling trims and large golden chandeliers. The furniture was french style In shades of beige and champagne with large windows one that led out onto spacious balcony that looked own into the quiet cobbled street below.

Domminc led Aurora to her room and left her to get settled. The room was large with crisp cream walls and a sparkling chandelier. There was a king-sized bed with white satin sheets and accents of sky blue and a fabricated headboard that stretched the whole way to the ceiling. The furniture was a light birch and consisted of two large wardrobes, to chests of drawers of six a  vanity table with a beautiful oval mirror and two sofas in front of the the windows with a coffee table in the middle.

Aurora let out a small sigh as she threw the suitcase onto the bed opening it up and began casting spells sending the clothes flying across the room sorting themselves into the drawers.

"Aurora?" Domminc called knocking on the door. Aurora jumped a little swinging round and accidentally firing a pule of clothes in Dommincs direction.

They hit her in the face as Aurora gasped repeating apologies profusely as Domminc laughed picking up the clothes.

"Oh Merlin I'm so sorry Dominic" Aurora gasped. "Don't worry Aurora, still a little jumpy from the forest?" She chuckled as she laid the clothes out on top of the drawer folding them neatly.

"Yeah, still pretty on edge" Aurora sighed count over and taking the clothes from Dommincs grasp.

"Well I just came to tell that lunch is ready if your hungry?" Dommic offered. "Oh yes I'm starving thank you" she said.

"ill be down in a minute" Domminc nodded and exited the room.

The three where seated at the island in the kitchen munching on the pasta Domminc had made. Lucia was flocking through yet another book this one had a chocolate brown cover.

She let out a loud sigh as she closed the book "Are muggles always this dramatic" she grumbled motioning to the book as she angrily ate her pasta.

"What book is it?" Aurora asked "The Merchant of Venice, this guy is demanding this other guy for a pound of his flesh because he can't pay back a stupid loan" Lucia said crumpling up her face in confusion.

Aurora snorted in amusement "don't wizards make unbreakable vows and if there broken you die? and the only prison we have is basically a mental asylum? And how there's literally a ten foot 3 headed dog, giant spider, overgrown worm and not to mention surrounded in a forest of Centaurs that would shoot you without a second thought yet its meant to be the safest place in the wizarding world?" Aurora asked rhetorically.

Domminc laughed "touché touché" she giggled as she called for the house elf to come take away the plates. She then excused herself disappearing from the room.

"plus Lucia that book is set in the 16th century they used to kill people for stealing food or chop off there hands, it was just the norm" Aurora shrugged. Lucia hummed tracing the golden title with one finger.

"Yeah, I don't know if I like it though it's so strange. Like why did Portia have to dress up as a man and nit just go as a women? Why does she have to marry? Not to mention the entire anti semitic Jewish stereotype" Lucia preached.

Aurora nearly choked on air when those words came out of her mouth. "I- I didn't level you as one to care about anti semitism" Aurora said suspiciously, Lucia shrugged again.

"Its stupid to be honest, the entire holocaust killing millions if people based on what they believe in" Aurora just stared at the young women in shock she was just mindlessly playing with the edge of the book.