Uno🤠

Y/n POV
You wake up in ur bedroom at 2:00pm (as usual 😃) since you live in ohio and it's around October it's pretty cold out. you get out of your bed and slip on a sweater sniffing it before to make sure it was clean.You walk downstairs to see ur best friend kylee sitting on the couch.

"Well your up early." She says with a light chuckle."fuck off." You mutter before opening the empty fridge.

After opening the fridge and realizing you guys have no food you grab ur keys and yell "I'm going to get coffee and I'm taking your mask!" She yells back "get me a sweet tea!" You mutter a small yet loud "Fine" as you exit the door.

As your walking you notice a small swirl on the mask and just say "huh" and you open the car door you start the car and put your favorite song on. Even though it was freezing you still had a jam sesh👍🏻.

You get to the coffee shop and go inside you see two guys one shorter then the other. The shorter one had beanie on and one slightly taller one had a sweater on.

You go stand behind them and the taller one looks at ur mask and says quietly but loud enough for you to hear " I like ur mask." You sit for a moment trying to figure out what to say. " Oh uh it's my roommates. What exactly is it?" You say thinking he was gonna hate you for not knowing what it means. Was it bad?

"Oh it's a streamers merch. Your friend has good taste." He says in a sweet tone. "This might be a lot because I don't even know what ur name is but can I maybe have ur number?" He says straight out.

"Uh yea it's **********" and you get a text.

**********

       :)          

:)    

You ask his name and he says "Karl.... you?"with a small smile on his face."Y/n" you say and Chang his name to *karl:)*

And the shorter one comes up with the coffees and says "come on we're gonna be late..... oh a lady karl?" Karl blushes a bit and says "yea her name is Y/n..... cute right." You feel ur face light up and the short one says "well anyway we have to go nice to meet you ig y/n." Karl then says " I'll text you later byeee."

"Byeeeeee"

Ayo hope you enjoyed I'll try to right a new chapter tmr but yea also give me requests for things to happen. DUCES