71

Will y'all hate me if I have a small break again..??

I have a small writers block.

I know what I have to do, but they'd only work with time skips since I don't know what unnecessary shit to write in between that.

Are you guys okay with that?

I'll try and post the next chapter which isn't even written yet as soon as I can.

I'm sorry :(

Lilia's POV

I really need to pee.

My eyes flutter open as my bladder feels like exploding, but im met with a head of blonde hair in front of me.

I nearly scream my lungs out, but when I feel familiar arms wrapped around me from behind, I calm down.

I lift my head up a bit and see Niki beside me on my left, then seeing a Sunoo in his arms. I mentally awe at them before moving around slightly, looking at a sleeping Jungwon.

I carefully unwrap my arms from him, getting off the bed slowly and walking to the bathroom, nearly screaming as I see Jake and Sunghoon cuddled on the couch and sleeping, with a Heeseung and Jay on some billows and blankets on the floor.

When did they get in here the fuck?

Did I really sleep through them breaking in and just falling asleep?

I walk to the bathroom, doing my business before coming out again, carefully crawling back onto the bed in between Niki and Jungwon.

I look up at Jungwon as I face him, taking in his features.

Without realising, I lean forward towards his face, placing my lips on the skin of his cheek. I stay for a couple seconds before moving away, taking the hair that fell on his eyes and brushing them off.

I can see his lips curve up into a smile, my eyes widen. His eyes open as he looks as me and I quickly look down, burying my head in his chest and pretending to sleep, knowing damn well he knew I was awake.

He doesn't say anything, but I feel his arms wrap around me and pull me closer, pushing his feet between mine, our legs now tangled before he slightly runs his fingers through my hair.

Slowly but surely, I take my left arm, sliding it over so I could cuddle up to him, basically hugging him.

Nothing was said, so I fell asleep, feeling the embrace I missed for so long.

_____________________________

I'm mixing the crepe batter as I see Ni-ki walk over to me with a yawn.

"Good morning." I chuckle, he nods a bit while yawning again. "When did you guys get here though? I nearly had a heart attack?" I ask him quietly and he looks at the wall for a second before smiling.

"We went home after promotions but none of us could sleep. Next thing we knew, minjun hyung drove the 8 seater car for us and brought all of us here." Niki slightly laughs, ruffling his hair.

"I see you and Sunoo like to cuddle a lot." I smirk and watch as his face grows red. "I see you and Jungwon like to do the same. I took a picture of it earlier and then fell back asleep." He pokes his tongue out and I widen my eyes.

"Why take a photo of that?"

"Because I had a feeling you would wake up before all of us again and no one else could see it." He shrugs and I hear more footsteps come in.