Chapter 14

Andrea's P.O.V.

As I entered Tacobell, I saw Kian Lawley and Jc eating together. Acting on instinct, I quickly turned around and who do I face? Bethany and Jacob with curious looks written all over their eyes. Great!

"What's the matter Andrea?" Bethany questioned her eyebrows furrowing.

"Oh... um.... nothing. Let's go," I urged. I said I would pay, and I knew how hungry we all were, so I decided to face him.

A cute brunette imployee with light green eyes smiled at me and lead us to a table.

"Hi, my name's Michael," he introduced, I could see he was slightly winking at me, which was funny cause it didn't suit him. I couldn't help but stifle a laugh. Jacob and Beth were already sitting at the table talking, while Michael and I awkwardly stood a little behind them, so they couldn't see.

"What's so funny?"

"Oh... I don't know... maybe it's because your really bad at flirting?!"

He slightly blushed and attempted to wink at me again.

"Stop! I looks so funny," I laughed kindly. We continued to talk and we exchanged numbers. I knew what Jacob liked to order and I heard Bethany talking about her favourite menu, so I asked Michael for it.

"Okay! Your order will be coming up soon!"

"Wait!" I called.

He turned around and smiled brightly. His eyes were so gorgeous and light. "Yeah?"

"Call me?"

"Definitely," he nodded and tuned back. He attempted to wink for me again, but utterly failed. I ended up laughing again. As I turned around, a hand grabbed me and turned me around.

I tugged and pulled but they didn't let go. I looked at the person. Immediately I knew who it was. He had a pink flower crown and a nice jawline. Yup, Kian Lawely.

"Please, let go," I demanded quietly. I glared at him and he finally let go when we were just I front of the bathrooms.

"Sorry about that," he looked embarrassed and looked down.

"What do you want?" I said dryly. I gave him a cold stare.

He shot me a look that read, 'what did I even do?!'

"I'm sorry about the texts I sent you to ask you out. I know it's stupid that I asked you the question so genuinely when it was a dare-" he looked hurt. It was his fault that he didn't even mean it when he asked me out. Or maybe I was being too sensitive, but I didn't even want to date anyone right now.

I cut him off. "I'm fine. Just leave me alone." I turned around and pushed my hair back with my hands as I rolled my eyes.

"Wait! Andrea!" he called, I felt his hands reaching for mine, but it slipped away, as I quickly went to our table.

Jacob and Beth were both staring at me with their eyebrows raised. Clearly it meant that it was time for me to explain.

"Okay so..." I stuttered.

"What happened?" They both questioned. "What took so long?"

I decided I should explain. So I did and told them from what happened in the car till just now. Leaving out the part with Michael. They just nodded and listened patiently.

"I know your hiding something else," Beth raised her eyebrows, her tone going up a little bit. She smiled and stared at me. Damn. How does she read my mind??

"I don't know.. maybe I met a little someone name Michael?!" I grinned and tried to stopped myself from blushing. Wait what? Blushing?!! I said I wasn't willing to date anyone right now. What am I even talking about??

"Aka our waitress," commented Jacob smiling at me. Something flashed through his eyes, I don't know what, but it was gone as soon as it was there.

To be honest, I started to develop feelings for Jacob 2 years ago when I started to get to know him better. But I didn't know what I was feeling lately. I get all confused with boys. Stupid hormones.

"Fine! I admit it, but we just met like 20 minutes ago."

"Andrea likes him!!" Bethany teased. I lightly slapped her arm.

Jacob laughed along and smiled at me.

Soon as we talked about random topics, Michael came around and got us our food. Bethany smiled at him then looked at me, then looked back at him.

"YUM YUM YUM!!" Jacob squealed like a little girl. His lips were curved upward, and his eyes looked satisfied.

"Thanks Andrea, you really didn't over order this time."

As we ate, I heard Kian and Jc leaving. Leaving a fading trail of voices.

****

"Ah! That was so good!" sighed Beth. She slumped into her seat and looked at her stomach.

"I think you didn't over do it this time," chuckled Jacob grabbing for his baja blast.

"I'm glad I didn't. If I did, I think we might've even exploded!"

"Cmon let's go now! We promised your fans that we'd meet them at Target," Beth smiled encouragingly, and started to adjust her white tank top.

Jacob sharply looked at her and shook his head in disagreement. "Your going to get an anxiety attack for real now!"

"Guys, it's okay! Might as well get used to it if I'm going to be serious with YouTube."

"Bethany," I said sternly squeezing her hand. Bethany looked straight into our eyes and we both knew that we couldn't stop her from going.

"Fine!" Jacob said defeated. "But promise us one thing."

"What?" she questioned.

"If you feel just even a little bit of anxiety coming up, you have to tell us."

"That's fair enough," I commented nodding my head.

"Okay, that's a promise."

I payed and we walked into the crowd of our dearest fans.

****

Hey guys! I hope this wasn't as boring as my last chapter! Michael isn't a random character with no use if you were wondering!

GUYS I HAVE BREAKING NEWS: JACOB FOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER AND I LITERALLY DIED FOR A FEW MINUTES. HAVE YOU LISTENED TO HIS EP A PIECE OF ME YET?? I ALSO BOUGHT HIS LIMITED EDITION MERCH SO I WAS ABLE TO GET THE BONUS TRACK, GIRLFRIEND!! IM LITERALLY IN LOVE WITH HIS EP AND IM SO HAPPY FOR HIM!! IF YOU LISTENED TO HIS EP TELL ME WHATS YOUR FAV SONG? MINES IS PROBABLY BILLBOARD, RUMOURS, OR LETS BE BIRDS. BUT I ALSO LIKE OHIO AND THE REST I DONT KNOW WHAT TO PICK!

Anyways, you guys probably didn't care at all so.. thanks so much for reading, and I'll see you guys in my next chapter!

xoxo Motafictions💕