Chapter Forty Seven

Natalie ~

Later on that afternoon, Natalie, Lexi and Claire were stretched out on a blanket in the sand, watching their favorite men throw a football up and down the beach. All three women were propped up on their elbows trying to get the last ounces of warmth and light from the sun before it started to set.

Every member of Alpha, Bravo, and Delta team was there, playing a shirtless game of football in the sand while their women soaked up some sun as spectators.

Thank goodness Natalie's sunglasses hid her eyes, because she couldn't stop staring at Pierce. His big broad shoulders and tanned muscled skin made her mouth water and she was grateful for her front row seat to admire him. All of the men were muscle on muscle, but Pierce had her full attention.

The women watched Nate take off running with the football, only to be brought down by Caleb who tackled him hard into the sand. Caleb recovered and towered over Nate in a playful show of dominance, while pounding his own chest with one of his fists and letting out some kind of animalistic noise in celebration.

"You know...I love em', but they're kind of gorillas sometimes." Claire giggled.

"Yeah, but they're cute gorillas." Lexi added with a smirk, shamelessly eyeing Declan's shirtless physique.

"Don't break him Caleb! I need him in top physical form for later tonight." Claire pulled down her sunglasses and peered over the top of them, shooting her husband a seductive look.

Caleb jogged backwards, giving Claire a sideways grin, curling his arms up and flexing both of his massive biceps.

"Sorry Claire. Sometimes I just can't control em'"

"Keep running that mouth Caleb," Pierce threatened with a sly smile.

On the next play Marcus threw the ball to Pierce who took off running, dodging Slater and Kincaid, but unable to avoid Caleb who lunged for Pierce's legs. Pierce was able to break Caleb's tackle and make it into their pretend end zone, spiking the ball into the sand once he scored.

"Let's go!" Pierce howled as he curled his arms down low and flexed his upper body at Caleb in a ridiculous display of dominance and celebration.

Natalie cocked her head to the side, laughing at the sheer amount of testosterone that was radiating off of the men in front of her.

"Yeah, I can definitely see the cute gorilla thing," Natalie chuckled.

After a few more plays and tackles the men were covered in sand and took to the water to wash off and cool down. Pierce waded out deep enough to submerge himself before resurfacing and making his way back to Natalie.

He dropped to his knees in front of Natalie and lowered himself until he hovered over her with his hair dripping onto her face.

"Pierce! You're getting me wet!" she squealed, pushing against his muscular chest that easily absorbed the force of her small hands and remained unmoved.

"Mmm talk dirty to me baby." Pierce said playfully as he dropped his lips onto hers.

His lips tasted salty from the ocean and his skin was warm and gritty from the sun and sand he had been basking in all afternoon. She ran the tip of her tongue lightly from his bottom lip up to his top lip, tasting and teasing him along the way.

The sensation caused a groan to vibrate from Pierce's throat as his lips parted to deepen their kiss with his tongue.

"Get a room Hollywood." Gunner whined.

Gunner's words had little to no effect on Pierce. He kept his lips locked onto Natalie's with his tongue plunging between her lips, giving her long slow kisses. The only response that Gunner received was an extended middle finger from Pierce while he continued to devour Natalie's mouth. He wasn't embarrassed to show her affection in the least and she wasn't embarrassed to receive it. They were the only two people on that beach at the moment as far as they were concerned.