Chapter 47

[previously]
And so Namjoon drove you all to his place, Yoongi following behind him.
But when you got there, 2 people were waiting at the door, peering into the house.

[present time]

"My parents, shit, shit, shit." you whisper, panicking.
You stick your head out of the car window to face Yoongi's car, you wave an arm at them, signalling to reverse the car. Hosoek looks at you and tilts his head, confused.
You mouth the words, "Mom and dad." his eyes widen. He starts to frantically tap Yoongi's arm, rushing him to leave.

You feel Jimin tugging your arm from behind, you get your head back in the car and look back.
"What's going on?" he asks with worried eyes, Jungkook and Taehyung also leaning in to find out.
"My parents are trying to find me, that's them at the front door on lookout." you say. Jimin clenches his jaw and sits back in his seat.
"They're obsessed with you." Taehyung whispers.
"Fan behaviour." Jimin mutters, rolling his eyes. Jungkook covers his mouth at an attempt to cover his giggles. Jimin turns to him with a sharp glare. "Sorry, I laugh when I'm nervous." Jungkook whispers.

Both cars turn around and drive away from Namjoon's house, Namjoon following behind Yoongi.

You look back to see your parents still eagerly peering into the house from the front door, waiting for you and Namjoon to come back from school together. You chuckle.

Didn't even see us.

Yoongi takes an unfamiliar route as he drives, Namjoon following behind in his car. Yoongi guides you to an apartment building complex, parking the cars in the underground parking lot.

"Yoongi.. what happened to your parent's house? You didn't tell me you guys moved." Namjoon asks as you, Jungkook, Jimin and Taehyung get out of his car.

"My parents said that I couldn't live under their roof if I wanted to pursue a career in music, so I worked hard, saved up and moved out." Yoongi says as he helps Hoseok out of the car.
"I also have a question. Why do you drive so fucking slow?" Jungkook slyly asks.
"Because someone wouldn't stop playing with the damn radio.." Yoongi says, turning to scowl at Jin.
"Not my fault your music taste is shit. I'm the oldest! Shouldn't have let me sit in the middle backseat." Jin says, cocking a brow and pursing his lips in a petty expression.

"Anyways!" Namjoon says.

You all continue discussing Yoongi's living situation as he leads you to his suite.

"The moving out thing. Why didn't you tell any of the us?" Namjoon asks.
"He told me." Hoseok smiles. You quickly turn your head.
"And you didn't say anything to me, your beloved sister? Do you want at least one working leg?" you ask, half-jokingly, Hoseok laughs. "Sorryyy." he responds, acting cute to make up for his mistake.

"Either way, it's pretty small. Not a big deal. Two bedrooms, in which one I turned into a studio, of course. And a living room attached to a kitchen... that's it." Yoongi says, unlocking the door to his suite.

"If you mess with my music, I will kill you in cold blood without hesitation." He says then smiles, "Come on in!"

You walk in one by one, all eyes curiously moving around Yoongi's small home. You individual go off on your own to explore in the limited space.

You press at the keys on a keyboard that lies astray on the kitchen table.
"Y/N.." Namjoon says, tapping your shoulder, you turn your head. His hand slowly traces from your shoulder down your arm to your hand, taking it in his. "Let's go into the studio." he says, cracking a smirk, you subtly bite your lip with a smile and follow behind him towards the room.

"You better not make out all over my equipment!" Yoongi yells from the kitchen.
As he's preparing a meal for all of you, Hoseok comes up to him walking on his crutches.

"Yoongs.." Hoseok says with a worried tone, Yoongi hums to show Hoseok he has a his attention, still keeping his eyes on the frying pan.
"Look." Hoseok says, turning his phone towards Yoongi.

Mom
8 missed calls

Dad
3 missed calls

"Don't respond, they're not worth your time. Your parents are pathetic for kicking you out. And for being bi?" Yoongi says, he shakes his head in disbelief. "Plus, Y/N and Namjoon just seem to be settling in." Yoongi says, continuing to cook.

"You're right, my parents just kicked me out and I'm not ready to deal with them again. Not yet. Also, now that you mention it I haven't seen Namjoon this relaxed since the day before Jisu died." Hoseok says.

"I don't blame him. Not even my own parents know this location so how the hell would y/n's parents find it? That's why I brought you guys here. Privacy and relaxation." Yoongi says.
He glances over at Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung who are laughing hysterically in the living room.

"Why don't you join them and sit on the floor, it'll relax your leg... what are they even playing?" Yoongi asks, smiling at the slightly-younger ones.
"Truth or dare. I know they're freshmen but some days I swear they're still in middle school." Hoseok says, shaking his head and chuckling. Yoongi laughs.

"Well.." he starts, he quickly walks away from the stove and pulls a chair from the kitchen table into the kitchen. "Sit here and I'll keep you company. Jin should be back soon with his cooking supplies since he so desperately wants to help me cook." Yoongi says, he rolls his eyes. Hoseok chuckles.
"Jin really doesn't trust anyone other than himself in cooking a good meal, huh?"
"Nope!"

---

Namjoon brings you into Yoongi's studio and you walk into the vocal booth

Namjoon brings you into Yoongi's studio and you walk into the vocal booth. You sit down in the 2 chairs that lie in front of microphones.

You look to Namjoon with a smug grin, "Aren't these walls soundproof?" you ask. He recongnises your expression and the tone of your voice, he knows exactly what you're thinking. He chuckles before letting out a disappointed sigh.

"Yes, they are. But that's not why I brought you here." he says. You tilt your head.

He reaches into his pocket and pulls out an envelope.
"I planned on giving it to you at school but I couldn't find the time or privacy." Namjoon says.

He hands you Jisu's letter, the one she prepared in the occurrence that she died and didn't have time to tell her loved ones before-hand.

"If you're finally ready to read it, we can do it here. I can even leave, if you want to read the letter to yourself. Soundproof walls, right?" he says.

Please stay with me. You think to yourself.

"Well.. are you ready to read it, y/n?"