𝟭𝟯. 𝗠𝘆 𝗕𝘂𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗹𝘆

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲"𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
"𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕦𝕡𝕚𝕕"

"Do i have to come?" Zero asked as he climbed into the passenger seat of Stiles car, apparently Lydia found a dead body and called Stiles who comes to her every need like a servant well that's what Peter said.

"Yes! I rather not leave you with Peter, he'd have you make a bunch of poison." Stiles grumbled speeding down the street.

"I like Peter he's funny." Zero muttered letting vines crawl all around Stiles car, patching up random holes.

"He killed people! He is not good friend material." Stiles avoided a pot hole, that would've had his Jeep done for.

"Allison kidnapped Boyd and Erica, tortured them, When they were set free from her hold they were captured, Erica ended up dead, he stabbed Isaac multiple times, and she tried to kill Derek all because her mom committed suicide yet you're friends with her." Stiles looked at Zero in shock, he didn't think he was listening when he told the 'tree' that information.

"When you put it like that it makes her seem like a bad person." Stiles seriously started to think about everything Allison had done. He knew it was just because she was hurt about losing her mom, but she really didn't have to lash out like that.

"You don't like Allison?" Stiles asked after some time. No way Zero would just put all that information together about her if he didn't have a serious disliking to her.

"I don't like her she hurts people." Zero looked out the window at the window at the full moon eyes flashing pink, which Stiles instantly noticed.

"Do you have to control yourself on the full moon?" Stiles asked, but before Zero could answer Stiles cut him off.

"Because if you have the urge to grow a vine threw my heart, you will have to deal with a very angry Scott, and maybe even Derek depending on what day of the week it is." Stiles sighed in relief as Zero eyes went back to their dark brown.

"The moon has no hold over me." Zero muttered as they pulled up to a pool where Lydia waited.

"Lydia?" Stiles called out rushing out the car. Zero stayed inside being too lazy to see what the strawberry blond had to say.

"Lydia? Lydia you okay?" Stiles yelled as he ran towards Lydia Zero leaned on the car window bored. His eyes drifted around his surroundings when he caught sight of a butterfly, his butterfly.

"Come on." Zero coaxed the butterfly over to him, but it didn't move towards him instead it started to fly away. Zero quickly opened the door and ran after it, ignoring the sounds of Stiles calling his name, he was gonna get his butterfly.

"No! Zero come on buddy!" Stiles yelled once he saw Zero running away from his car, he was on the phone with Scott talking about the dead body Lydia had found.

"What happened to Zero?" Scott asked as Stiles looked at the Jeep hoping that Zero would magically appear.

"That stupid tree went chasing after a butterfly! A butterfly Scott! A basic butterfly." Lydia rose an eyebrow as Stiles kicked the air.

"He's not stupid. He'll find his way back i gotta go." Scott hung up the phone as Stiles once again kicked the air.

"The boy who spoke Greek?" Lydia asked Stiles who nodded his head, Zero kept on surprising him.

"He's a tree?" Lydia asked she know she saw his eyes flash pink, but she assumed he was some were-creature.

"That's what we call him, but he says he not a tree. He doesn't really specify what he is, but he creates plants. If he ever gives you an avocado it means he likes you." Stiles muttered the last bit.

"Come on butterfly." Zero ran threw the woods chasing the butterfly that only seemed to gaining speed to much speed for a normal butterfly.

"Please." Zero called out as he came across a cliff the butterfly flew across, so he quickly ran after it, vines growing under his feet as he ran.

"Almost got you." Zero called out as he reached his hand out, but his foot got caught and he went flying upwards. He started pulling at his leg as he watched his butterfly get away.

"Zero?" Zero looked up at the sound oh his name and saw Isaac, Scott, Derek, and a random man he didn't know the name of.

"My butterfly got away." Zero muttered as a vine cut threw the string that released tiny shocks, that tickled him.

"Why're you chasing a butterfly?" Scott asked Zero who tilted his head to the side.

"Why aren't you?"

☴ ☵ ☶ ☷☰ ☱ ☲
𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚝𝚝 𝚍𝚎𝚗𝚏𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚋𝚘𝚢 :)

𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚞𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚏𝚕𝚢 𝚒𝚜 𝚒𝚖𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚗𝚘𝚝.

𝚉𝚎𝚛𝚘 𝚗𝚘𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙰𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚒𝚜 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚟𝚘𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐