CHAPTER TWO

iMESSAGE

DEVIN HARRISON:
Attention Windsor Student. If you're reading this message, You're invited to my end-of-summer party. This Saturday at my beach house in Malibu. Come chill, drink, fuck, whatever y'all mfs do at parties (my bedroom is off limits so don't even try it) 10pm until y'all get tired. Don't be boring or I'm kicking you out.

Be there or be square. PS. don't fuck up my house or it's on sight.

XOXO💋

— — — —

OUTSIDE ON THE QUAD, THE SOUND OF PHONES chime everywhere. Some girls gather in large groups to discuss their outfits while the guys boast about who they're hooking up with. One of them makes the bold declaration that he's going to hook up with Devin. Uh. absolutely NOT. Everyone at Windsor knows that Devin and Justin are together. Even attempting to come in-between those two is a death sentence waiting to happen.

"If you know what's good for you, you'll stay away from Devin. He's exclusively taken. His boyfriend is not only a football player but he's also a boxer. Mess with Devin in any way, you'll likely end up with a black eye... or two. Stay away."

The bold male shrugs and rolls his eyes. "I'm going to hook up with him. His boyfriend is just going to have to deal."

Dominic, the one who took the immediate initiative to warn the confident boy, takes yet another initiative. He pulls his iPhone out of his pocket to let Justin know of this fuckery.

"Good luck with that. If he punches you out, don't come crying to us."

Here's the thing about Justin Michael Pruitt. He's devilishly handsome- a toxic combination of a younger Chris Evans and Ed Westwick's mysterious charm- after all, he is the spawn of Marcus Pruitt (infamous Hollywood hottie director and owner of a Playboy mansion to boot). He is known to be impossible to impress and had proved it by openly dissing some wannabe singer at the MTV Awards and telling her that she looked like a clown- referring to her face caked with makeup- during her attempt to flirt with him... with Devin standing right there, sending her a dirty glare. He rarely speaks in class or even during parties and has that 'I'm-too-cool-for-this' expression permanently etched on his perfectly sculpted face. And Devin? Well, did anything have to be said? Point is, these two are the couple to envy.

IN THE PARKING LOT-

CHRISTIAN PIERCE STEPS OUT OF THE BLACK Rolls Royce as his 3 butlers (yeah, courtesy of his father, he has 3) assist him with his luggage. He takes a long look at the building in front of him. He's just moved to the west coast after living in New York. Why'd he move? A scandal involving him, a guy, and several vials of cocaine. He and the guy had gotten high and were caught in a supply closet having sex. Hell, he's pansexual. He likes who he likes.

This is why you're constantly labeled as a player, Chris. Keep your dick in your fucking pants.

As the heir gets ready to enter the double doors, his father's warning echoes through his head. 'Christian, so help me god, if you act up at this new school, you are not getting your inheritance. Are we clear?"

Safe to say, he wants his inheritance so he's going to try his damn hardest to stay out of trouble. He may be an arrogant motherfucker but not necessarily a troublemaker. Sometimes he just gets caught up.

"You must be Christian Pierce." At this, he looks up to see a ruggedly handsome male leaning against the door with a smirk on his stunning face. "I'm Aaron Rhodes, here to escort you to Bennett House. Best dormitory on campus, if I do say so myself."

The building is a regal combination of white-washed brick and marble and ivy clung to the sides and twisted elaborately along the edges of the windows. In the front, there was a large, gold-plated plaque that read: "Bennett House: In Memory of William H. Bennett, Class of 1947. Connaissance et Bonté."

"That means, knowledge and goodness, in case you were wondering." Aaron says, leaning casually against the wall.

Christian is feeling a ton of sexual things towards the male in front of him. Y'all know what I'm talking about. He would bottom for this man. He really would but no one needs to know about that.

"Indeed. I am Christian Pierce. It's a pleasure to meet you, Aaron." Chris sends the man a sexy smirk of his own.

Aaron beckons him to step closer. Christian does just this and leans down directly in Aaron's line of sight. "The pleasure is all mine." He says, smiling and tilting his head to the side like a puppy. "Let me show you to your room." He turns around to walk forward. As he walks, his hips are swaying and he's hoping that Chris is checking him out.

To his delight, the taller male is indeed staring him up and down. Perfect! 

Christian looks up, taking his eye off of Aaron's round ass to see a gorgeous feminine boy and a mysteriously sexy boy coming out of a room, making their way down the glossy, freshly waxed hallway.

Windsor Prep, the most exclusive private school on the West Coast, is meant to educate the offspring of the ridiculously wealthy and ensure their acceptance at elite schools.

Chris can see just why. It's gorgeous, with an almost old-world gothic style. The classroom windows all gleam, rows of maroon lockers practically sparkle under the fluorescent lighting, the entire building smells like faintly lemon cleaner and glittering trophies line the walls dating back to 1878, the school's founding year.

The dormitories are huge and luxurious. He's going to like it here. Now if only he could stop himself from getting horny all the time.

At the coffee kiosk, Devin orders a large mocha latte with almond milk and a dash of cinnamon topped with foam and a chocolate chip cookie. From behind him, Justin orders a large cappuccino.

"What's up, Rhodes?" Justin's deep voice brings said male and the tall male behind him out of their lust filled stupors.

"What's up, Pruitt? Hey Dev!" Aaron loves his friends. They drive him up a wall yet make him happy. "Chris, meet Devin and Justin. The legendary It Couple and insane party hosts."

Party? Count him in.

"Nice to meet a fellow Elite. Parties are my thing. Hosting, attending. We're there." Devin says, paying for his drink.

"My baby is throwing one this weekend before classes start. At his beach house in Malibu. You should come."

Aaron wants Christian's attention back on him and luckily for him, he gets it. "His parties are lit. Come. Hell, come with me. You look like you enjoy a good party."

This is true. Christian Pierce fucking loves to party and get drunk off his ass to the point where he wakes up the next morning and can't remember what the fuck he did the previous night.

So yeah. The bad boy party prince is back in action.

This party is about to be one for the books and they can't wait.