Chapter 6B

Yuna's POV

OUR FIRST WEEK is finally done and it means annual welcome party is coming! I'm really excited for this!

We practice very hard this week except for later. We have a gig after class. Our class ends at five so we have two hours to get to the cafe where we will play.

"Yuna, hurry up and get dressed! We'll be late!" I heard Chaeryeong shout outside.

"Yes, just wait!" I shouted back before throwing the top I was holding earlier.

I'm having a a mental crisis right now! I don't know what top should I pick! I've been looking since forever but I really can't find anything. Argh!

I left my room. I met Ryujin who had just come out of her room. I immediately opened her door which surprised her.

Before she gets angry with me invading her space I asked for a permission. "I don't have anything that will fit my pants. Can I borrow your top?"

"What can I do when you're already searching there?" She says.

She shut the door. Nice!

I smiled when I saw a top that suits my taste. I arranged her clothes as to where it was before before I went back to my room and put on the one I borrowed from her. I hurriedly put on my shoes and adjusted my bangs while looking in the mirror.
"Shin Yuna!"

"I'm done. I'm coming!" I grabbed my bag first and saw Lia who was waiting outside my room.

"Yeji is angry. We'll be late!"

We walked quickly down the stairs. The three of them were already outside, I saw no one on living room and in the kitchen.

We almost ran out of the house. Yeji and Ryujin are already inside the car. Yeji is in the driver's seat while Ryujin is in the passenger's seat. Chaeryeong is still outside waiting for us.

"Sorry." I said while making a peace sign.

She just nodded. We immediately got in the car. Lia, Chaeryeong and I are next to each other in the back.

I looked at my watch and saw that it was only half an hour before seven. We aren't going that far but we still need to go there early. Jackson oppa, the owner of the cafe where we often have gigs, said he would like to talk to us. I'm not sure what he'll say but I'm having a bad feeling about it.

We have ten minutes left. We ran inside. We're doomed! Especially me! I know. I know that it's my fault and I accept it.

"Ouch!"

I sat on the floor. The pain when I landed hits me. I held my hips while trying to stand up.

"Look where you're going!" I shouted.

My eyes widened when I saw who I had bumped into. Oh my God! Why is he here?

"So it's my fault? Among the two of us you are the one who's running. I walk here quietly and then I'm the one at fault? Wow!" He says. You can't tell the annoyance in his voice but you feel it.

"Okay, fine! All right! I'm the one at fault! I'm always the one at fault!"

I said as I walkout. I hurriedly walked over to Jackson oppa's office. They were all surprised when I slammed the door shut. I heard them asking me what's the matter but ignored them before I lay down on the sofa. I closed my eyes in annoyance.

"As I was saying, I'll be closing the cafe for a week or even a month. It's okay if you'll sign up with other cafes out there. I'm totally fine with it." Jackson oppa stated.

Wait! What?

"Did you and Irene unnie fight again?" I asked while my eyes close and still lying on the sofa. I slowly sat down and opened my eyes.

I saw the rest of the girls' threatening faces. Why? I'm right. Whenever Jackson oppa closed the cafe, it was because he and Irene unnie fought. For the whole year we have gigs here at his cafe, that was always the reason why he closed his coffee shop temporarily.

"We... W-We broke up."

My body frozed.

"Huh? What do you mean? You guys broke up?"

Jackson oppa couldn't answer. His eyes was just staring at the floor.

I sighed. Why? What happened? I want to ask but I don't want Jackson oppa to feel even heavier. I don't want to pushed his pain limits.

We were all sad as we walked to get ready for to play. This is hard. I don't know how I will feel after finding out that my ideal couple is broke up.

Wow! I can't believe it!

"Girls, I know it's a lot to take in but I hope we still do our best today. We don't know when we'll be able to play here again. Don't think it'll be the last because I know Jackson oppa will open this again. "

"Good evening, sir Jackson."

We looked at the staff who greeted and saw Jackson oppa trying to smile at him. We are at the backstage now. And it looks like Jackson oppa has an announcement so he's here too.

We heard how the crowd went crazy when Jackson oppa came out. This cafe is very popular because Jackson oppa won so many fencing competitions defeating many other countries' representatives. He is also known as the boyfriend of Irene unnie who is the manager of her famous actress sister.

"Good evening, everyone!" Everyone went silent, waiting for his remarks. "It's sad to say this to all of you but I'll be closing this cafe temporarily starting next week." People murmured loudly because of what they heard. "We'll open this cafe soon! But first, let's enjoy this night as if it's our last! Let's all welcome, ITZY!"

That is our signal. We walked out backstage and prepared ourselves. The instruments we will use are already set so it wasn't hassle when we got on stage.

I sat down in my seat and picked up the drumstick. My eyes wandered to around the crowd. I'm gonna miss this!

My eyes widened when I saw Kai who was also looking straight at me as if he's studying my behavior. I saw him smirked before turning to his left where he Jackson oppa was standing.

Why did he smirked? And why did my heart went crazy because of it?