TRACK 44.

NO ONE'S POV

This perfect life just passes by her, Jeongyeon closes her eyes and she's already married to Mina. She starts her day by waking up to peaceful mornings with Mina. It's tranquil like everything was going smooth until she realizes something was missing, someone.

Mio is not part of this perfect dream.

It was perfect it's kinda tempting, it's like she wanted to live in this dream forever

It was perfect it's kinda tempting, it's like she wanted to live in this dream forever. It was a perfect dream she always wanted before but it's not the one she wants anymore. She doesn't want those peaceful mornings anymore. She wants the chaotic one where Mio wakes her up early in the morning because the girl wants pancakes. She doesn't want a day with just her and Mina, she wants a life where she has both Mina and Mio.

Jeongyeon doesn't want to dream anymore all she wants now is to wake up from this peaceful sleep. She wants to see their faces, hear those laughs, and held them in her arms. She wants to go back to where Mina and Mio are. This time she doesn't want to just give up and accept what destiny made for her, for them.

This time she wants to define all odds.

*GASPED*

Mina was woken up by the sound of someone's heavy breathing. Jeongyeon has finally woken up.

[FLASHBACK]

"Mina?"

Seeing the cold expression on her fathers' face, Mina hurriedly got up and walked towards him.

MN : "Dad? What happened? Is everything okay?"

OM : "Jeong.."

MN : "What?! What happened to her?!" She started crying.

OM : "Jeong.... She's....... She's fine."

Mina couldn't even think of a word to tell her father. She wants to punch him right now but her knees have finally given up on her.

 She wants to punch him right now but her knees have finally given up on her

OM : "Haha mianhe, it was Jeongyeon's request, I couldn't say no. Stop crying, she's okay now. We're gonna take her back to her room after a final check but it'll probably take a while before she wakes up."