chapter twelve

Chapter twelve

"Y'all are going to school so get up and y'all gon get the fuck out of here." Genesis spoke looking at all the teenagers in her living room sleep.

"Genny, we had a rough night." Indigo spoke.

"Was it rough when you punched that girl? No right? Then you can go to school."

"It was fun though." Indigo smiled making them laugh.

"What time is it?" Flaire asked.

"It's 6:30, enough time for everybody to go home and start getting ready."

"Word, y'all ain't gotta go but y'all gotta get the fuck up outta here." Devon came alongside his wife. "Like now and Sevyn if you don't get the fuck off my little sister like that."

"My bad D." He chuckled holding up his hands.

After they all met at Genesis house, she didn't want anyone to leave since she knew they could be safe at her house.

"And where the hell is Haven and Ezra?" Devon asked looking around the living room.

"Oh my sis got so- nevermind." Brat stopped once Devon looked at her seriously.

"I'm going to kill him." Devon spoke making everybody stand up and follow him.

"Y'all are so annoying." Genesis laughed as Devon opened the door to Haven room.

Haven and Ezra was cuddled up spooning, she had a smile on her face even while sleep making Flaire smile. She loved seeing her sister happy.

"Haven Jhene Caldwell!" Devon yelled making her jumped as Ezra slept peacefully.

"Yes?" She asked smiling innocently.

"How many times did I say none of these niggas could come up here?"

"Around 5."

"And you just thought fuck what that nigga said?"

"No, Dev I was- I'm sorry."

"I'm so proud of you!" He smiled making everybody look at him. "For once you did something you was told not to."

"Wowwwww!" Flaire and Indigo looked at him. "That's ridiculous."

"Real talk, Haven I will fuck you up. When I said no boys, no fucking boys."

"My bad." Ezra mumbled still with his eyes closed. "My idea."

"Nigga, I know. I will fuck you and Haven both up now get the fuck up cause all y'all getting the fuck up outta here." Devon spoke. "Haven, Indigo and Flaire y'all have a hour before I come back up here and if I gotta drag y'all out this house without your hair did, that's your fucking problem."

"Ooh, he angry today." Flaire laughed.

"I'm finna go." Ezra looked at Haven. "I'll see you first period, pretty girl."

He kissed her then stood up making whoever he had to drop off follow as they all spoke, Haven started getting dress meanwhile Brat and Flaire went to her room.

Flaire wasn't feeling school so she was dressing how she felt, she just wanted to be in the hospital sitting beside Ra but she was going to go to school anyway.

"It's the fact I gotta sit here all day." She rolled her eyes. "I'm bout to go back to sleep."

"I wish I could stay here bff."

"Me too but go get your education, I'll come get you from school."

"Okay." She smiled.

~