LAZARUS

AUTHOR - @softcutieuwu

LITERARY RATING - 8.5

STORY LINE - set in the 16th century, but nice setting and characters. 

PLOT - Absolutely no plot holes here. The author could have broken it in two, but one book is also satisfying. Never boring. Always changing between emotions. Kind of like a fun ride, or merry-go-round story. Not fast paced, medium action

SYNOPSIS -

 Diana Willows, a self-independent, badass and confident young adult in the midst of the 16th century, refusing to the trapped in the mediocre patriarchy in the kingdom of Stormania, who strives to use her smart mouth and wit to survive the judgement and stereotypes towards woman.

What happens when she takes an innocent hike during a mighty blood moon? And encounters a vicious beast? Who has sharp fangs, red eyes, and a ridiculously handsome face? What happens when she encounters none other than the royalty of this kind? And volunteers to offer a bite of her own blood in order to save him from perishing? But oops, she gets accidentally marked. A world where humans hate vampires, how will Diana prove the feelings towards the two species wrong by getting mated to the King of Vampires, Lazarus Rey?

PERSONAL THOUGHTS - 

I laughed and cried in turns with this one. Characters were amazing, so were the punch lines and and jokes. This one will already be in my library, no matter what. Homies, I'm in love! 

Tell me what you think

Vote, PLEASE. I don't like dumb fudges who don't even bother to tell other people if they like the book or not

Or comment. I don't care. I'm not the type to go after votes. Just tell me and the other readers what you think.

Adios kittens!