RULE #3

/ S A N A

"Whatever, unnie"

She withdrew her hand and I was honestly getting frustrated keeping up the good girl facade. "Aish, c'mon. We should go back before your friends get mad" I said and was about to hold her hand, but she had already turned her back on me and walked off.

- and they said that Y/N was the nicest and softest girl in town, tch.

You know what I think of her? A brat and a sarcastic nerd, that's what. I sighed but then I remembered how flustered she was earlier, then that must've meant my actions had an effect on her. I smiled, this is hard.. sure, but not impossible.

I wiped the smirk off my face, seeing that her friends and mine were in field of sight.

"Hey, there's the couple!" Momo exclaimed, grinning. "Aish, Momo. Don't say that" I said and bowed politely in front of Y/N's friends. "Thanks for letting me talk to her" I said and they scoffed, walking away.

Wow, and I recall people saying that I was the rude one?

"Sana, you're not really serious about Y/N.. aren't you?" Mina asked in Japanese, making me and Momo look at each other. "Since when was I even serious about a girl?" I said and she huffed. "This is Y/N we're talking about, Sana. She's innocent and has no experiences in love" Mina said, making me and Momo laugh. "Who cares? Aish, then I'm honoured to be her first" I cheekily replied, watching Y/N and her group of friends' figures fade away as they walked away.

No date Y/N? More like bitch-face Y/N, tss.

- - - -
"Sana unnie!"

"Oh, Chaeyoungieeee!" I grinned, catching the cub in my arms. "Is it true, Sana? You're courting Kim Y/N?" Jeongyeon looked at me with eyebrows raised and arms crossed. "Wow, news spreads fast" Momo said and snickered. "News spreads-- so it's true?" Chaeyoung looked at me with disbelief. "It's not bad, geez. This isn't the first time Momo and I've done this" I said and looked at Momo, who shrugged at me with a frown. "I'm telling you, Sana. What you're doing is bad-- worst! Y/N is Y/N!" Mina exclaimed, sharing the same face of dissapointment with Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. "So? What makes her different? I dated one of the chairmen's daughter, Kim Jennie. I dated Bae Joohyun, one of the most popular seniors back then. Y/N is just Y/N, she's known only for being the no date, only books and top #1 kid around" I said and Jeongyeon smacked my head and glared at me. "You don't get it, Sana. Y/N's never been hurt before. Imagine the impact you're going to make in her life" Jeongyeon scolded me with a stern voice, making me internally roll my eyes at her. "Unnie. I'm going to take full responsibility anyway, calm down" I said and she shook her head. "Aigoo, Sana! C'mon, let's head to the cafe. Dad needs me there"

- - - -
"Are you sure about what you're doing, unnie?"

We were all outside of the cafe, waiting for Jeongyeon. I looked at Chaeyoung, who was frowning. "About what?" I asked, confused at to what she was reffering to. "About Y/N, I don't know.. you weren't even like this before, you and Momo" Chaeyoung sighed and it crushed my heart to see her so sad, but I was equally annoyed because of their constant nagging. Can't I enjoy my high school life? "Chaeyoung, y'know.. playing with these girls, or so most of you say, isn't actually all that bad. Although I hurt some, most of them aren't even serious about me either" I said and Chaeyoung shook her head and broke eye contact.
"Maybe the other girls didn't actually want to show their heart was broken by a known heartbreaker" I had mixed feelings from Chaeyoung now, this isn't the first time that I've had this argument, but it's the first time I had it with Chaeyoung. "Cub, c'mon. Chill, it's not like you and the others will get hunted down for what I do. Momo and I'll take full responsibility if any of this goes out of hand" I said, walking towards her to sling an arm around her shoulder but she just pushed me away.

"I think Y/N deserves better than you being her first"

I could sense the tension rising from the cub, she sounded mad. "Chae, why do you care so much anyway? Y/N's just an ordinary girl" I said and crossed my arms, getting tired of the situation. "That's the problem with you, unnie. You value what you only see with your eyes! Yeah, I know Y/N can be a bitch but only to people like you!" She yelled and stared at me with disappointment. Before I could answer, she just sighed and went inside the cafe. "What was that all about?" I asked, looking at Mina thinking she knows something. "Does she like Y/N or.. ?" Momo asked. Mina huffed and rolled her eyes at me.

"I can't believe you're this insensitive, Sana"

Now even Mina walked out on me, I let out a frustrated sigh. "Y'know, Sana. Let's just leave them be, y'know how loved Y/N is all around the campus" Momo said and walked with me inside the cafe. I took a deep breath as we took a step in. I don't know if I can face the cub so soon, but knowing that she's the softest person on Earth, I think I can.

We headed to the counter, where the others were and when they saw me, I felt both ashamed and upset. Chae just averted her gaze and Mina sighed. "You guys okay?" Jeongyeon asked, wiping up a coffee cup. "I'm staying here for another 2 hours, dad needed me here because he had to settle some things at the coffee factory" Jeongyeon added, walking to the cupboard. "Yeah.. uh, ask Chaeyoung" I said, looking away from the cub and Jeongyeon nodded. "She told me. Do you know why we're so mad at you courting Y/N?" She asked and I just silently nodded. "She's really different than most girls. She's dedicated to her studies but she's more than what she seems at first - " I didn't know what to feel at this point. I felt annoyed, guilty and cared for all at the same time. "- the worst part? She's a 1st year and she's already gained reputation, known for turning down the people that're most admired here in school.. Sana, do you understand how many people here are gonna hate you when news breaks out that you hurt her if ever you do get with her?" I just stayed silent, not wanting to add more gas to the fire. "We're just worried that you might get yourself into lots of trouble. Worse, get yourself expelled. I promised your parents that you'd be well in my care. Imagine the trouble that'd cause me as well!" She exclaimed and I stood up, walking towards her. "Unnie, trust me when I say this. No one else is going to be affected by my actions, alright?" I said and Jeongyeon sighed. "Whatever you say"

I appreciated the care and thought, but I didn't need it.