12

After spending several days with Lexi I not only learnt that she was a vampire as well, a pretty powerful one too, I was grateful that Lexi had took the time to teach me how to control my blood thirst , but now it was time for me to mystic falls, like any sane person I was nervous how was I going to explain to the mom and sister where I had been for the last few day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Slowly stepping up to the front door of my family home I hesitantly knocked on the door, my mother answered the door with tear stains running down her face, and an exhausted look on her face "Quinn sweetie where have you been?" she asked.

"The hospital called and said you were in a critical condition but when I called back the next time you had vanished" she rambled as she pulled me into a tight hug.

I looked at her with a guilty expression, "I'm so sorry I panicked and left. Then I bumped into some friends and they said I could stay with them until I cleared my mind" I explained to her as I held onto her four dear life.

She soothed me as tears started to form in my eyes and my breathing started to quicken. "Sweetie" she softly spoke as I started to calm down.

"Yeah?" I questioned.

"Caroline is in hospital" she said and my body became cold.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I rushed into the hospital my mother was in toe I raced to the front desk, "how is she I asked?" the woman at the front desk. She looked at me with confusion until she saw my mother behind me and figured I was here for Caroline.

"She's not stable" she said with sympathy lacing her voice "we don't know if she's going to make it through the night" she continued, my body went numb and all my emotion was replaced with a firing pit of rage.

"You better fucking hope she leaves this hospital healthy or I'm going to kill you "I threatened as I stormed out of the hospital.

"Fuck" I mumbled feeling the veins form under my eyes, "It's time to feed" I said before speeding off with a slight smirk on my face.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As I slipped through my bedroom window I was careful not to make any noise, I quickly disregarded my blood stained jacket and threw it into my washing hamper. I threw my shoes off letting them fall into some random part of my room. I walked towards my vanity that was covered in small pictures of Harry Styles. Taking out my hair, I looked at myself in the mirror then got into bed and closed my eyes.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking around confused, "where the hell am I?"I muttered when I suddenly heard a voice call my name.

"Lady Quinn!" a young boy that looked to be sixteen huffed out "I've been looking for you for ages!" waving his arms as he spoke.

I was mesmerized he had the most beautiful dark brown chocolate eyes his hair long brown with two braids hanging on both sides of his face, Breaking out of my dazed face when suddenly my mouth over took my brain "sorry sir Kol" I said sheepishly " I must have wondered again".

Letting out an aerie chuckle the boy slowly grabbed my hand pulling my body towards his placing one hand under my chin "no need to apologize my love" the gorgeous boy said as he slowly bent down to place his lips upon mine.

Suddenly my eyes shot open sweat covering my whole body. Slowly sitting up from my bed I stood up and made my way towards the bathroom, running the shower I got in and letting the hot water hit my skin.

Today had been too stressful and I just wanted a break, I mean my life cant get more chaotic right?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heyyy long time not see right? well at some point I did give up on this story, but due me being me I've decided to keep going with it!

Also this chapter has been moved around a little bit so please re read it.