Oppa's anger!

This chapter was suggested by @amythyistheart!

Y/n pov:
I was watching the Tv when bts came in with a random guy!
Jhope: hey y/n!
Y/n: umm hey? Whose that?
Suga: this is Siwoo!
Jungkook: he is awesome! And he is our new friend!
Y/n: oh really! I don't know him! I mean all your friends are popular like yuta, Jin young, suho, taemin etc he is not so popular! Umm no Offense!
Siwoo: none taken!
Y/n: so why is he here?
Jin: we trust him with you for some reason! So he'll be here while we r in a mission!
Namjoon: so Yaa we gotta go now! Bye
Jimin: do I have to go to!
Jin: what r u talking about of course u have to go!
V: I still don't know why u trust him!
Jungkook: yah he is a great dude!
Jimin: whatever! Bye y/n...
Y/n: bye oppas! Don't get killed!
Bts: bye y/n!
After the went out I looked at Siwoo...
Y/n: Hi Siwoo! I am y/n!
Siwoo: yah I don't care about that!
Y/n: umm excuse me?
Siwoo: look I don't like you! I am sitting on the couch and I want you to bring me some nachos! I mean living in big houses has its perks!
Y/n: haha really funny!u think u r the boss over here well! no...you are wrong! If I want I can get you out of here in a matter of seconds!
Siwoo: look if u want to stay safe you better listen to me!
Y/n: sorry can't do! I am going to my room!
I was about to leave the room when Siwoo grabbed my hair and pulled me!
Siwoo: look don't get me wrong but I know how powerful your family is! So that's why I am taking advantage of you! I mean who gets a chance of bullying a Kim!
Y/n: leave me alone!
I shouted but his grip got tighter! The staff started looking at us! Then I saw the security and called them for help!
Y/n: guards help me!
He separated me from him!
Guard: who gives u the permission to even lay a finger on Ms. Kim! U better leave here now!
Siwoo: hmmm cha heon the security in chief of the Kim heirs! Look I know everything about your past and how u got this job! You better run away before you are toast!
The guard looked at me with pity and went away! Like whattt! His job is to protect the Kims!
Siwoo: yes so where was I! Yes about you listening to me! And if u don't I am gonna tell bts you sexualized me! And flirted with me!
Y/n: yah right like they are gonna trust you more than me!
Siwoo: haha I guess u didn't hear your brothers sweetie! They told they trust me with you!
Y/n:.......
Siwoo: ok so now! I want you to go to your oldest brothers Jins room and bring a document with red label and the documents which contains information about his gang! And then I can be on my way and you can be in yours!
Y/n: so you mean I will have to betray my brothers?
Siwoo: yes!
Y/n: yah that's not happening!
Siwoo: are you sure?
Y/n: yes!
He kicked my legs and I fell on the floor!
Siwoo: honey this was just the trailer! If u want to be safe just bring it to me!
Y/n: no!
My legs were paining but I couldn't betray bts they told how important the documents were for them!.... Siwoo pulled my hair and jerked me up but living with bts made me strong I had a straight face and didn't show a sign of weakness!
Siwoo: look tell me fast I am loosing my patience here!
?? : hey siwoo! I see you are massaging y/n's hair?
I looked behind him and thank God it was Jimin! My saviour!
Siwoo: uhh Yess! I w-was massaging her head!
Jimin: u piece of shit! That was sarcasm! WHAT IS HAPPENING!
Looking at Jimin siwoo's grip loosened a little and I managed to run towards Jimin!
Jimin: What did he to you! Tell me!
Siwoo: don't ask her buddy she'll lie!
Jimin: are you serious right now! I knew I couldn't trust you from the beginning! And if u don't know! NO ONE ever lays a finger on the Kims!
In the blink of an eye Jimin went to siwoo and punched him in the face! And started beating the crap out of him! He was so powerful a minute ago and now he is getting beaten up like a rat!
After a while he scurried away from the house!
Jimin looked at me with dark red eyes it was really scary to see him like that  his eyes shifted from mine to the guard!
Jimin: what were you doing? Enjoying the show! He shouted which probably shaked the whole house!
Guard: I am so sorry sir I didn't know what to do!
I had never seen Jimin like that he reached out for his pocket and took out his gun! He was pointing at him!
Jimin: y/n go to your room! He said in a deep shrill voice!
Y/n: no no no oppa r u ok! Please put that down!
Jimin: y/n go to your room!
Y/n: pls oppa u can't do this!
Jimin: y/n!
Y/n: please you can't don't do this I beg you! Tears started rolling down my eyes seeing that Jimins eyes softened! And he put his gun down!
Jimin: get out of here! You are fired!
Guard: thank you so much for sparing my life y/n!
Jimin: get out!
The guard went out and I was still terrified of what Jimin was about to do! His eyes looked a little normal now!
I looked at him and he looked back at me!
Jimin: u ok?
Y/n: y-yah I am fine!
Jimin: why is it that EVERY TIME  we leave you alone someone tries to bully you!
Y/n: I d-don't k-know!
Jimin: y/n don't be scared I just let my anger take the best of me! I am sorry !
Y/n: yah that was scary!
Jin: what happened here? I saw Jin and the others standing in the door step and Jimin told everything to him!
Jin: y/n! You ok?
Y/n: yah!
Suga: it was very brave of you to not give the documents! We are proud of you!
V: yah if you would've gave those away we would've fallen in great danger!
Jungkook: thanks y/n!
Y/n: no problem oppas!