Chapter 45 : Finding Love

Welcome to the last chapter of Tears And Knives :(

My planning was a bit different, it was supposed to have three more chapters, but I felt like I was dragging it when I can fit all of it in one long chapter. I can't believe this is the end~

Enjoy!

-------------

Yoongi was waiting for Jimin, outside his room, tapping his legs nervously. As promised, they were going out for the day—Yoongi wanted to take Jimin out somewhere, to talk. To clear out each other's mind, and for some alone time with each other.

He suddenly heard the door open, revealing none other than Jimin himself, flowing his fingers through the hair casually.

"Wow," Yoongi blurted out, before he could stop himself, eyeing Jimin up and down.

Jimin cleared his throat slightly, making Yoongi look away immediately, embarrassed that he was caught staring at him. The younger bit back a teasing smile, as he took the other's hands in his, looking at him. Yoongi stared down, before looking at Jimin, who just shrugged.

"So, shall we go?" He asked, smiling.

Yoongi didn't say anything, his heart was still beating out of his chest. It was too new to him, and he didn't know how to react, so he just... he took a deep breath, before nodding, and tightening his grip on Jimin's hand.

Jimin lowkey didn't expect that, but before he could say anything, Yoongi started walking downstairs, as the younger smiled to himself, before keeping up with him. He just loved when Yoongi got all shy and speechless, and trying hard to mask it. 

It was another side of Yoongi he recently discovered, and he wanted to keep seeing---and the side should be reserved to him and only him.

"Where are we going?" Jimin asked, as soon as they exited the mansion.

"You'll see," the elder beamed, "But it's kind of a long ride."

"That's fine," he said, as he followed the latter to his car parked in the huge garage. 

It has been a few days since he actually came outside, and he was loving it. Now that he thought of it, he never really spent much time in the front yard of the mansion. Jimin looked around the huge area, the wind flowing, making his hair messy---as he took in the green bushes, trees, colorful flowers, and a few artificial fountains here and there.

There wasn't much sun that day, it was kind of a gloomy weather. 

Just how Jimin adored.

He hopped inside the car, in the passenger seat, as Yoongi looked at him with a constant smile on his face.

Yoongi couldn't be more happy that Jimin suggested to start new. He was afraid that the younger would hold grudge, or probably never talk to him again, or something worse like that---he was glad that Jimin gave him another chance.

It was all he could ask for.

Jimin didn't say anything but smile back, as the other looked away, starting the car, the engine under him growling in his hold. 

Both of them shared no words between, the environment between them contented and comfortable, loving and understanding, filled with... adoration. 

It was a new start for both of them, and nobody was going to let it go. 

.

.

.

"Yoongi, oh my god," Jimin whispered, looking at the beautiful scenery.