28 | Confiding In Him

Long and important chapter up ahead, make sure you have time to read

make sure you have time to read.

Authors edit 6/30: hi guys it's literally 2am and the power has ben out for an hour and im at 1% on my phone so i am going to gift you all with this update ^-^ i love you (if i don't come back it's because i died teehee)

L O R E N Z O

"Enzo?"

"Hm?"

"Your thingy is poking me." Fuck, I didn't think she'd notice.

"Don't rub you ass on it." I firmly gripped her hips so that she'd stop rubbing herself on me. She didn't even know what she was fucking doing and it was killing me. Killing me. As if my crude thoughts revolving around her weren't already hard to control.

"I need to take a shower." Before I could get off of our bed, Catalina turned around and latched herself onto me, squeezing me as if her life depended on it.

''You okay?" I ran my hand up and down her back in a comforting manner. I've noticed that she likes it when I do that. Her body instantly melts into mine, molding with me, and a satisfied sigh usually leaves her lips, too.

"Yes." Her voice was muffled due to the fact that her face was pressed into my chest. I could stay like this forever, she's so warm and comfortable.

"What is it?" I asked, patiently waiting for her to tell me what was wrong when it was obvious something was bothering her. The nervous tick of her jaw and the way her fingers tugged at the skin of her neck being an obvious tell.

Catalina put her chin on my chest and looked up at my through her lashes, her brown eyes glimmering.

She's stunning.

''Its embarrassing.'' 

"I thought we were past that." I brought my hand over to the back of her head and started to massage the area, making her nestle closer to me. Catalina has grown increasingly comfortable with me and the thought makes me, well, content. I was slowly breaking down her walls and she was letting me in.

"Idontwantyoutoleave," her words came rushed out, barely intelligible. Its to my understanding that she doesn't want to sound clingy and I don't know what to do to reassure her that I'm completely okay with everything she does. From the biting, to small kisses, and the way she clings onto me like a little monkey, I love it all, I just wish she knew that.

"Whoa, strong man. What are you doing?"

I got off the bed with her body still in my hands. "You're joining me,'' I said gruffly, needing to clear the thickness in my voice. I had to hold back a laugh when her adorable almond-shaped eyes widened, lips parting in the process.