Weak For Her

Suggested by audorahall

''Are you ready for today, my beauty?'' Heron asked his still sleepy wife. Small smile made its way on her face, but soon turned into frown when she realized that today they are practicing for her self-defense lesson.

Her husband was head mafia boss on the east side of the country and although he knew his wife is perfectly safe with him, he wanted her to know how to keep herself safe. But it would be hard when she is a pure soul and probably wouldn't have a heart to hurt someone.

''Do we have to? I have you to keep me safe.'' Mirella pouted. Heron couldn't resist those big black eyes, but he knew this is a must.
''I know. But what if I'm not here when you need me?''

''You're always here, Heron.'' She said, suddenly fearing at the possibility of losing him.
''I know, baby. But we have to do this. It will last just couple of weeks until you learn how to fight.'' He explained.

''Alright. But I'm doing this just for you.'' Mirella said and removed the warm duvet from her body. She got up and hugged Heron who stood near her bed, already dressed up.

''I love you.'' She whispered in his ear.
''I love you more. Go get ready.'' He kissed her forehead and smacked her bum. She blushed and hurried in the bathroom.

When she was dressed up in a pair of leggings and a hoodie, Heron's mouth watered. His wife looked sexy as f*ck in just the simple clothing. That's what he thought first. He grabbed her bum and squeezed it.

''You look hot, baby.'' He whispered and bit her earlobe gently. She was red from his action and gently pushed him off before she bursted out.
''Let's go, Heron.'' She said flustered and pulled him out of their room.

They walked down the hallway towards their gym in the basement.
''You know I haven't exercised since high school, right? So don't think I will manage to exercise for a long time.'' She warmed him playfully.

''I should have brought you here sooner.'' Heron said.
''That's your fault.'' She shrugged. He chuckled and opened the door of the basement.
''That's true.''

''What should I do first?'' Mariella asked.
''First, you will give me a kiss.'' He smirked and pushed the door closed with his leg.
''I don't think that will help me to fight.'' She sassed.
''You can never know.''

''Gimme my kiss, woman.'' He pulled her closer. She giggled and tip toed to kiss his lips softly. Heron of course deepened the kiss like always. Whenever he saw his wife, he would become horny in a second.

''Enough.'' She said, pulling away.
''Let's get started.'' Mariella walked towards the working matt.
''Do stretching as a warm up.'' He said smirking.
''Alright.''

She remembered few exercise from her P.E. in the school. Heron intently watched her wife and decided to join her. They stretched together for an intense warm up. Mirella was a bit scared to learn from Heron as her husband was much stronger than her. She was very fragile when it came to Heron. She knew that Heron would never hurt her, not even a hair on her head.

''Can we go easy at first?'' She asked softly.
''Why not go hard?'' He smirked.
''Why would we go hard? I'm tired from just a warm up, Heron. You're a bad teacher.'' She pouted. He smiled and pulled her in his bare chest.

''I love you. So much.'' He whispered in her hair.
''I love you too. But we are sweaty.'' She chuckled.
''You don't mind it in a bed tho.'' He teased. Her eyes slightly widened as she blushed crimson red.

''Why are you bringing that up?''
''Because it's related.'' He said.
''Unbelievable, Heron.'' She frowned.
''I'm sorry. Let's start.'' He apologized sweetly and pulled her in the ring.