~ Chapter 88 ~ (A Clear Path)

"Who... Who are you?!" a certain Love Pillar asked a certain 'friendly' demon. She looked at the boy's features and becomes wary of him. The boy is obviously a demon.

"Listen, I'm a demon, but I'm on your side. Unless you're a moron, you'll understand what I say and cooperate." Yushirou said in straightforward manners.

'I'm...not a moron' Mitsuri told herself in her mind before she nodded at Yushirou. "Okay!" she said without any hesitation, and waited for whatever Yushirou is about to tell her.

"I'll handle the biwa demon. Meanwhile, you run around like an idiot to be a decoy"

"I'll sneak up close to her and hijack her sense of sight. I'll infiltrate her brain, remove her from Muzan's control and hijack her mind" Yushirou revealed his plan to Mitsuri.

Mitsuri just nodded with a look of astonishment. 'Wow! He can do that?! Neat! How convenient! That's cool!' she thought by herself.

~Meanwhile~

"Giyuu-san! Why not I'll carry Oyakata-sama this time while you take some rest." Tanjirou offered as he thought about how long Giyuu has been carrying Kagaya.

"I'm fine Tanjirou! You should focus since you're the one who is guarding the others right now." Giyuu responded plainly.

"Okay, if you say so! But you can call me anytime if you want me to carry Oyakata-sama." Tanjirou told Giyuu. Giyuu just nodded before he keeps walking.

Tanjirou glance his behind as he saw four other people. Tamayo-san, Amane-sama, and two of the Ubuyashiki's daughter.

"This way! Follow the stairs!" the crow guide them their path inside the fotress. They followed the crow as the crow continue to fly in front of them.

They pass the stairs and walk into a hallway. They continue to follow the crow for few more minutes. It seems like the path inside the hallway is quite long.

"Stop! There's a demon!" the crow suddenly warned them. All of them were alerted by this. "The Love Pillar, Mitsuri Kanroji and the Serpent Pillar, Obanai Iguro are fighting the upper moon four demon in front of this path." the crow told them.

Giyuu then look at Tanjirou. "Tanjirou, why not you spy near the walls to look at the situation more closely." Giyuu suggested.

"Okay! I'll do it!" Tanjirou responded. Tanjirou then walks toward the edge and lean of it. He silently peek over to see the situation.

Tanjirou then saw Mitsuri and Obanai battling the upper moon four demon. He saw the Love Pillar destroying objects that seems to be blocking her path while the Serpent Pillar is slithering around the battlefield as he evades few columns of wall coming after him.

'The battle is very intense! I feel like I should join and help them instead of doing nothing. But...' Tanjirou knew that he still needs to guard the others since Giyuu is occupied with carrying Oyakata-sama.

Tanjirou decided to return to others and tell them situation from what he saw. Giyuu saw Tanjirou returns and immediately asked him the situation.

Tanjirou just tell Giyuu exactly what he just saw. Giyuu nodded from what Tanjirou just told him before he looked at the crow.

"Is there any other way we can use to get to the other side?" Giyuu asked the crow. "No! There's none!" the crow answered.

Giyuu then turns around and face Kagaya's wife. "Amane-sama, it seems we have a problem. The path for us to reach to the other side, there's a battle going on."

"It's very risky if we take that path, however, the crow said that there's no other way." Giyuu told Amane. "What is your order, Amane-sama?" Giyuu asked.