Hu Tao

Requested
Fluff
Modern AU

RequestedFluffModern AU

"NO. ABSOLUTELY NO."
Hu Tao pouted as you crossed your arms not facing the slightly smaller girl.

"Come on (name)! It's not that scary... maybe."

"You could always go alone. I'm fine staying here."

You said as you sat outside the haunted house. Hu Tao crouched down in front of you, still pouting.

"But (nameeee)"
She then proceeded to annoy the hell out of you until you finally agreed, earning a small cheer from her.

-

"You promise you will absolutely not let go of me?"
"Yup~! Let's go!!"

-

After a few jumpscares and you almost passing out with Hu Tao just laughing at them, you got separated.

How clichè.

You sat down on a corner scrolling through your phone.

Eerie background music started to play as the room grew colder and colder.

'Hu Tao... Where are you?'

Tears threatened to fall from the corner of your eyes.

-

"(Name)!"

Hu Tao hugged you as you cried on her shoulder.

"Sorry for leaving you... I got too excited when I saw the fake cemeteries..."

"You idiot... You promised!"

"I know I know... I'm sorry... Let's get out? I'll treat you to ice cream!"

Hu Tao said as she looked hopefully at your eyes, you gave her a small nod making her brighten up.

-

"Let's do this again someti-"
"No."

-

Hello.
I'm smad.
I got Qiqi, my first 5* in my reroll account. Not my main account. So I'm supposed to main my Europe account now?! *Sigh*

Anyways, this was requested.
Kinda cringe not gonna lie, it was rushed.

I PLAN TO DO NINGGUANG NEXT BUT IM OUT OF IDEAS PLS HELP ME.