Mission 35: Static and Old Scars, new pain

('Thinking')

"Speaking"

~~~~~MomoPOV~~~~~

 I came out of my shock from hearing that Izuku was taken, I started to question Kaminari.

"Kaminari, what do you mean by you're Izuku's shadow? What do you mean by report to HQ? And Koda is a traitor?!" I yelled.

Static:" Calm down Yaoyorozu-san, I'll explain everything. You all know what Arclight's mission is, there is another part to it. Didn't you guys think it was weird that a secret agent went and did his best to stand out? Look at his scores in the fitness tests or his wins at the sports festival. Thats not very covert is it?"

"The reason that was done was to draw attention towards him, and away from a second agent. I am that second agent, Static, a member of Alpha team." he said as Aizawa-sensei set him down

"But I've met Static before and you aren't him." I said to him

Static:" You met the first Static, my dad after a injury he was forced to retire. I took his place, anyways thats not important. As for this traitor, we first figured out there had to be one after USJ. There was just no real way, other than a traitor for the schedule to end up in the hands of villains."

"So Arclight started investigating all the classes except one, 1-A. The reason he left our class alone is because he was exposed to you. So if a traitor was in this class they'd be extra careful around him. So I started looking into everyone's daily routine."

Kirishima:" Not manly Bro."

Static:" Sorry but it was something that had to be done, thanks to Mineta and his actions everyone just thought I was a pervert and never questioned why I was walking around when I was hanging with him."

Mineta:" You used me?!"

Static:" Yeah, sorry Minoru but for what its worth I did like hanging out with you. Anyway back to this traitor. I noticed something that no one else really questioned, that Koda here would disappear from time to time. Not for long periods, but I wondered what he was doing."

"I couldn't catch him at UA, but he made a mistake during the internships. He went to the closest one to UA, the same one as me. What he didn't know was that agency is one of parabellums covers."

" Now I could watch him better, I caught him outside one day using a pre-quirk era technique to deliver messages. Using his quirk he'd call birds, usually crows, tie his message to its legs and have it take off."

"The final confirmation was the trip to the mall, remember the day before? Koda here made sure that Arclight went. What you guys don't know is that tomura, the guy behind the USJ attack, showed up and confronted him there."

Izumi:" Then if you and Oni-chan knew, then why did you wait to do anything?! If you had done something earlier he'd still be here right now!" She shouted at him clearly upset

"......... Izuku ordered it didn't he?" I asked

Static:" Yes, it was his decision."

"That idiot........ I know him well enough to guess why he did it, but I don't understand how he could be taken." I said my voice threating to break

Mina:" What do you mean Yaomomo? What did Midori do?"

"He made himself bait, think about it. Every attack, every incident has been foiled by him. So they'd want him out of the way move than anyone else. Since they can't attack him at UA they have to wait for him to be off campus... Like this training camp, Koda told them when and where."