zone 28: threat

Sana's POV

"Yah, I think Hana is in trouble," Jeongyeon alarms us. What?

I quickly wash my hands at the hose and wipe the excess dirt from my fingers. The girls follow me and exit the pen to talk to Jeongyeon.

"What do you mean? Is everything okay?" I ask frantically. Jeongyeon sighs and puts her arms on my shoulders.

"Now, don't freak out or do anything crazy," Jeongyeon tells me and I nod, trying to compose myself but it's my sister of course I'm a little riled up right now. "I overheard Wonyoung talking to her friends and she's jealous of Hana. She said if she ever gets the chance she going to make sure Hyunjin never falls in love with her again," Jeongyeon explains. I furrow my brows in disgust.

I liked Wonyoung. Liked. She seems like a very sweet girl and every time I have talked to her she was very polite but it seems she has a side that no one knows about. I hope she doesn't hurt Hana whether it be physically or emotionally.

"I know she's Hyunjin's girlfriend but that is very toxic of her," Tzuyu shakes her head in disapproval.

"I just thought you should know in case she tries something," Jeongyeon pats my back and I nod.

Should I tell Hyunjin?

Hana's POV

I couldn't get their voices out of my head. I tossed and turned all night thinking about what Hyunjin was talking about with Jeongin. It was wrong for me to eavesdrop but I can't help my heightened hearing. After Hyunho, Sana, and I had breakfast, Yeji pulled me aside to discuss Hyunho and Lucy. We planned to ask Young K and Hyunjin about it tonight. I could tell Yeji was nervous and stressed. It made me feel so bad for her because she never really asked to be in this position. It was all because I was taken by SM.

Hyunho was playing outside with Jisung and Jungwoo. I am glad he is getting used to these new faces. He's very shy so it's hard for him to open up. Jinyoung showed me the daily tasks that people do in the community such as harvest crops, hunt, cook, clean. The usual things. Right now I am sent to go cook with Doyoung and Felix. I was shocked by Felix's cooking skills which he has probably picked up since I've disappeared. I admire him as he makes his brownies.

"Wow, I haven't used an oven since SM Town," Doyoung says as Felix places the tray inside.

"Jinyoung and Jae found a way to utilize solar power for our generators," Felix explains. "We're lucky to have these appliances functioning still."

"Since when were you so good at baking and cooking?" I ask curiously.

"Actually, I started doing it after I realized Lucy never had brownies before," I smile at how considerate Felix is. "So, I tried my best to scavenge all the ingredients and now it's her favorite dessert."

"Are the brownies done?" As if the timing was perfect, Lucy sped over to us with a beaming smile on her face. I giggle and shake my head.

"We just put them in, babygirl, can you wait 20 minutes?" I kneel down to face Lucy. Lucy nods and bops my nose, making me laugh.

"One of my tooths is loose again," Lucy informs me and I remember the little nickname she gave me. Toothfairy. Where the hell did that even come from? I nod and smile at how cute she is. "I will let you know when it falls out, okay? I'm going to go play with my friends now." I nod and then she runs off. I shake my head and could feel my cheeks hurting from smiling too hard.

"Where did the tooth fairy come from anyway?" I talk to myself as we clean up the kitchen counter.

"That was all me," Felix overhears me and I freeze, questioning how he could possibly start that. "A story for another time," Felix grins and swatches some brownie batter onto my cheek.