{⸙:❛𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 9❜:❀}

Evening
Author pov

It has been 3-4 days, Taehyung wakes up early and rushes directly to his work succeeding in NOT looking at HIS wife. Nor eating the food she'll make.
Somehow sames goes for the dinner, he tries to come home as late as he can to Ofcourse avoid y/n but he always finds her waiting for him.
What he does is just ignore her. He's not even having his proper diet because of this. He's keeping himself as much busy as he can in work.

Y/n pov

I was sitting on the couch, watching TV alone in this huge house.
Just Switching one channel to another as my mind is all wondered with the thoughts of Taehyung.
Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung Taehyung!!!!
Why is he like this? What have I ever done to him? Maybe..maybe he's shy? Oh I don't think so-
It already has been 4 days since our marriage and we didn't even had a proper ONE-LINE-COVERSATION with each other. Haha crazy right?
He just used to rush for his work in the morning.. while I try to wake up as early as I can..when sometimes I make it up for waking up early-
Then the breakfast I make use to be wasted cause no matter what I say he just used to ignore me like I'm invisible or something, he never eats it.

Okay! I'm done! I'm not giving up!!! He's my husband now I've some responsibilities as his wife! I wonder if he eats something at his office or- is he just skipping his meals?? No-
No matter what! I'll make him eat the dinner today!!!
Hmmmm... I should make something tasty...
Yeahhh! Let's go~

And with that I turned off the TV and went to the kitchen to make something for Taehyung.

Taehyung pov
His office

I rubbed my temples and sighed heavily. I didn't have the breakfast today nor lunch...and nothing's new this is happening since the day she came in my house. I thought after that bitch has left I would live my life peacefully but no!!! This freaking stupid girl had to add on it! Just to avoid her I've to do these things.!!

I'm not feeling good at all since morning and I'm just ignoring it. But it's getting worse... the pain in my head and..the temperature of my body is rising too. I don't know what's happening. I'm unable to concentrate on my work. Everything just feels so numb. And I remember just one thing..home.. I wanna go home and throw myself on my bed BUT again that brat!!! I would've to face her again!!!

Few minutes later
Okay, I can't handle this anymore-
I should just head home now.
I called my secretary and he came in my office.

Secretary - Yes sir, you called me?

Taehyung - uh yes.. please pack my stuff and the work which is left will be done tomorrow I'm taking my leave now.

He nodded and did what I said. When he was about to hand my bag to me he said,

Secretary - Sir? Is anything wrong? You don't seem good.

I took my bag from him and waved my hand in a denying manner while mumbling,

Taehyung - I'm fine

And then I made my way towards my car as fast as I could because the pain was just worsening. I guess I'm having a fever.
I quickly sat in my car, started the engine and drove off.
On the way to home, Which today, seemed like years I kept regretting for not eating properly!!!
The whole day I use to spend without having a proper meal and the continuous writing and computer screen work.
Soon after I reached my house, as usual I parked my car and went to the front door before ringing the bell.

Y/n pov
I was in the middle of making today's dinner when I heard the door bell ring. I frowned a little and went to check who's there after washing my hands.
Taehyung doesn't use to be home this early-
Then who's there?
I went towards the door and opened it.
...

I saw Taehyung??? My face brighten up and I smiled.
But then
I saw his pale face, I frowned and my smile dropped.
Gosh is he okay? He looks like he's about to die any second.

Y/n - Taehyung?? What happened to you??? ( Worried)

But oh he's the KIM TAEHYUNG, he just ignored me and walked past me AS ALWAYS.
I sighed but this wasn't the matter now!
I was afraid of this only!!!

He was about to reach the stairs but I stopped him by holding his hands.

Y/n - Taehy-

But he just yanked my hand away and went to his room.
What happened with him? Is he really sick or nothing serious???
I should complete the dinner and bring it to his room! Yes!

Few minutes later.
I'm done with the dinner and just going upstairs to Taehyung's room.
I knocked the door many times but he didn't answered.

What happened-?

-
-
-
-

Thank you for reading💜💜 don't forget to vote!