part 1

11 years ago

6 year old Bom and her mother Mrs.Park Misun were hiding in a basement like room.It was a secret room under the living room.It was made by Bom's father a long time ago.

Little Bom heard voices from the living room."Where is the pen drive?"

She heard his father laughing.But in a painful way.She didn't understand anything happening up.She was clueless. But she was curious about why his father hid her and mother like this.She looked at her mother's necklace which is hanging on her neck.It looked like a rectangular metal.Bom squinted her eyes since she had never seen it before.

"You will never have it Lee!"Her father snapped out.

"Do you have a death wish Park?!Just give me the damn pen drive!!"This scream scared Bom to the core.She flinched badly in fear but her mother hugged her to calm her down.She shushed Bom signalling her to be silent.

Bom saw the visible fear in her mother's eyes.

"I told you once.You will never have it"Her father said calmly.

Suddenly everything went silent.Bom's little heart started to beat like crazy.She was scared for her father.Her hero.Her everything. She felt the danger.She tried to take a step forward towards the stair case.

BANG!!

Bom was pulled back by her mother and she covered her mouth while hugging Bom from behind.Bom didn't scream.She was too shocked to even scream.Her whole world shattered into pieces.She felt her mother's tears on her shoulder.

Suddenly everything went black.

Bom woke up with a gasp.Her vision was blury.She sat up with with shaky breaths.Her trembling hand went to the nightstand to grab the water glass.She gulped down the cool water in order to calm herself down.

Again the same nightmare even after 11 years.Her mind couldn't forget that dreadful night where her father was murdered brutally by some mafias. She sighed heavily after calming herself down.

"Fucking hell"she muttered before getting up.She stepped on the floor revealing her long beautiful legs.She has grown up.With a curvy slim waist with a white like  porcelain skin.She stretched up her hands into the air.She had a short hair till her shoulders.

Time skip

She came downstairs wearing her high school uniform.She had her skirt even higher than her thighs.Red cherry like lips with a little bit of make up.She was looking like a princess.Oh is that what you thought. Hell nah.She was looking like a devil who is going to hunt down her preys.

"And where do you think you are going wearing like that miss?"Bom stopped on her track hearing the every day alarm in her life.Her mother.She was glaring at Bom with a spatula in her hand.

Bom smiled cheekily. "To eat my preys"

Her mother scoffed knowing what her daughter is up to.She walked fast towards Bom and tried to hit her but Bom was fast enough to dodge her."Omma!!"

"You are not bullying anyone Park Bom!"she screamed fuming in anger.

Bom whined stomping her feet on the ground."I'm just bullying bullies mom!I'm a hero okay?!Today I'm gonna beat the crap out of the queenka to show her place--"

Her mother hit her arm with the spatula when she was distracted with her words.

"Oy!ouch!omma!!"Bom screamed in frustration.

"Are you a gangster or what?!stop messing around Park Bom.You don't need to be a hero!Just be normal at least for once!!And go and change your skirt!It's too short"