026. i'll bite you

lily sat in james' home with ben, ellie & james.

they sat in the living room just on the couch watching tv, until the doorbell rang.

"the food!" lily squealed, running to the front door, almost slipping due to her fluffy white socks. she collected the food while thanking the delivery driver and made her way back to the living room, placing the two bags on the little table in front of the couch for everyone to get their food.

she placed herself back in her spot between james and ellie, but ellie was practically sitting on ben they were that close to eachother. everyone got their food and lily realised she forgot to get cutlery so she got up and james followed behind her.

"i still remember where everything is in your house, james," lily laughed, opening the cutlery drawer.

"yeah i know but i didn't wanna be alone with the shaggers again," he smiled, watching lily stretch to reach some cups from the top shelf of a cupboard.

"still 4 foot nothing i see?" he laughed, reaching up and grabbing the cups with ease.

"i'm five foot four and you know that." she flicked him lightly in the chest, making him smile wider which he didn't even know was possible at that point.

"mhm, that's what a four foot person would say!" he retaliated, putting his hand on her head and patting her like a dog.

"i'll bite you with no hesitation!" she joked, grabbing all of the cutlery she took out and squeezing past james to get back to the living room.