삼십칠. finally meet you

︵

︵ . . ⌗ CHAPTER
THIRTY-SEVEN❜ ━━━━ ₍ 🌧 ₎
finally meet you . . !

 !

real life !

"Cindy? Hey, wake up sleepyhead."

A groan escaped the bluenette's breath as she muffled her face on the soft pillow she had been leaning from the moment she boarded the plane. Dream snickered at the sight of Cindy leaning against Sapnap's shoulder comfortably. Unfortunately, he failed to supress his laughter.

"Mindy, we are here!" Sapnap tapped the stubborn young girl on the arm who was leaning against his shoulder to wake her up. "Man, this girl is such a heavy sleeper."

The bluenette groggily opened an eye to a brightly lit environment that temporarily blinded her after about a minute or two. Cindy rubbed her eyes with the sleeve of her jacket as she raised her head from Sapnap's side. "Why is it so bright? What time is it?"

"It's eleven thirty in the morning, sleepyhead." Sapnap answered her with a smile. "You good?"

"Yeah, I slept pretty good." A stifle of laughter had elicited from the bluenette as she peered over the window that was located on the right side of Dream. "Oh damn, we really are here."

"Come on, guys. Let's get our stuff and leave the gate so I can text Wilbur with the location of our meeting." The two were informed by Dream. "They should have arrived at the airport by now. I told him of the arrival time of our flight."