Iqraar-3

Tu jo chhoo le pyaar seAaraam se mar jaaoon

Aaraam se mar jaaoon

Aaja chanda bahoon mein
Tujh mein hi gum ho jaaoon main
Tere naam mein kho jaaoon
Saiyyan...saiyyan

"Mahrukh tumhare waheh se aj ki class miss ho jaye gi meri!", Inaya whined grabbing her books as she sighed looking at the wall clock hundredth time for the past fifteen minutes.
(I'll end up missing today's class because of you Mahrukh!)

"Arrey, I've told you ke I myself didn't know class aj early hone wali hai, Rimsha ne to pehle hi keh diya ke she won't be coming and mai bhi bas tumhe company dene ke liye aa rahi", Mahrukh justified over the phone as she heard Inaya walk hastily.
(Arrey I told you I didn't know myself that there's was going to be an early class today, Rimsha already said that she won't be coming and I'm here just to give you company.)

"Then why did you tell me ke there's no class today?"
"I heard that?", Mahrukh mumbled making Inaya shriek lightly,
"what do mean by you heard?!"

"Acha na abhi galti ho gayi, tum jaldi University pohncho, I'm waiting!"
(Okay, It was a mistake na, I'm waiting for you, reach University soon!)

"Mah-"
"Bbye! Come quick!", before she could say something else Mahrukh cut the call causing Inaya to stomp her feet.
She had planned to spend the day completing her pending assignments as Mahrukh informed her about the cancellation of today's class but turned out Mahrukh was mistaken.

"Inaya? Are you leaving for University? Didn't your say your class got canceled?", Mrs.Salman asked watching Inaya rush down the stairs adjusting the beige shawl on her head.
"No Mama, I was mistaken, I'll be leaving abhi, I'm already late, Allah hafiz!", she explained hugging Ms. Salman.

"Nashta?"
"I'll eat something from the University, Allah hafiz!", she nodded bidding her bye.
Why did this have to happen before his class?!
(breakfast?)

________

"Oh Inaya!", Inaya turned left hearing someone call her name but wheezed seeing Zain grin at her.
'Not now!', she sighed glancing at her phone, she was already late.

"Inaya! What happened? Why did you get late?", Zain twittered brushing the thick strands of hair away from his forehead, giving his nicest smile at the end.

"Asalam-u-Alaikum", she murmured slowly walking towards the classroom and he trailed behind her as usual.
"Va Alaikum Asalam! Why did you get late?", he asked again speeding up a little and then joined her pace.

"I thought the class got canceled."

"oh! That's what I think every day!", he chuckled trying to make a joke failing miserably as Inaya huffed giving him a blank look.
'Did he not infer how annoying he was?'