20: 𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐛𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧 𝐒𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞

A/N: Thank y'all so much for 152k reads! I really appreciate the support and love you guys!😃 I love you so much! Thank you!!!💕😭

BQOTD: Should Chanel's Parents reunite?

𖧷

𖧷

"This is cute," Harper gushes holding up a baby blue onesie from the rack. "They even have a pink one."

I lean against the cart trying to take weight away from my aching feet. "Yea that's nice."

Maeve snorts. "Do you need to take a break, remember what Liam sai-"

"I know what he said. I'm fine! I'm okay, my feet just hurt." I interrupted leaning onto the cart more.

I feel Camila's hand come onto my shoulder, giving it a soothing rub while her son, Samuel, holds my hand as he swings his legs through the cart holes. "Honey if you are tired we understand. You're going to exhaust yourself." She reassures.

"Is aunty C okay?" Samuel pouted grabbing my hand in his tiny one and squeezing tight.

I smile and bring his hand to my lips. "Samuel baby, I'm fine. I promise. After we're done shopping we'll get McDonald's okay?"

"Okay!" He cheers and goes back to fidgeting with the clothes that are now piled up in the cart.

"That's not healthy Chanel, you need to eat healthy to keep your energy and strength up. Your carrying two babies remember." Camila nags with a firm finger.

"But I don't want-"

"It's final! No McDonald's Chanel, God your so fat." Maeve giggles coming back to the area with hangers of baby clothes along with Harper.

"I'm not fat," I whine playfully caressing my bump. "We're just hunger. Bebés correctas."
{Translation: Right Babies}

The girls awe in sync making me blush and look away. "You're so cute, you and my brother." Harper swoons in a dream-like manner.

"You don't think it's too soon?" I question expecting disapproval like Eleanor.

"Hell no! God, just cause y'all met a few months ago doesn't mean anything. Love isn't based on time. Hell, my husband and I got married after 5 months of knowing each other and then after that, we had Sammy." We all laugh at Sammy's confused expression while Camila squishes his cheeks.

"I'm just glad that my brother is finally happy, even if it is with one half his age. He loves you and those kids. He finally has what he wants and deserves. So I'm happy for you, both of you." Harper exclaims with a nod of her blondish brown head.

"100% agreed. Bianca was a bitch when we first met her. None of the family approved of her." Camila adds placing a set of baby booties in the slowly moving cart.