Secret

Thank you @trwolfie for the story idea!

For reference, there are pictures at the end of every scene so I don't have to explain everything :]

---

George's alarm went off and he groggily sat up. He reached a hand and scratched the floofy cat ears planted on his head.

George was a hybrid, his friends call him a furry but are at the same time very accepting.

George jumped in the shower, the hot water running down his back soaking his hair along with his ears. He flipped his ears down as to not get water in them.

George tucked his ears and tail in as he walked out the door, getting in the car and driving to the nice bakery downtown which he works at.

"Welcome back George!" the friendly voice greeted him at the door.

"Hi, Darryl!" George smiled at the friendly man that owned the small shop. "Any customers?" he added, setting his bag behind the counter.

"Not yet you Muffin! We just opened!" Darryl rolled his eyes playfully at the short brunette.

George raised his hands in defense as he turned to face toward the cash register.

Just then a tall male walked into the bakery and George couldn't keep his eyes off him.

 He had forest green eyes (Yellow to Gog :]) and gorgeous blonde hair. George quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he walked up to the register to place his order.

George looked up at him, "What may I get for you? Take your time." George smiled. 

The young man looked behind George to the menu.

"Hey, I don't see you on the menu, surely you should be on there. You're a snack." the blonde looked at George and winked.

"Uh-Uhm-" George blinked and cleared his throat nervously. "What do you want to order?" George asked again.

The blonde man chuckled lowly and spoke, "A black coffee please."

George blushed a deep red and guided him to a booth in the corner.

George wrote down the order and went into the back.

"ZAK WE HAVE AN ORDER!" George shouted as Zak jogged into sight.

"Sorry 'bout that man." Zak apologized. George just nodded in response.

George went back out to the register and propped his head on his elbow and yawned.

"Tired?" the voice from earlier came back through his ears. George looked up at the young man approaching him and nodded.

"I only got a few hours of sleep last night." George yawned again and stretched.

That's when George noticed the millions of freckles sparkling across the young man's face like a little galaxy, and how his eyes shined in the already risen sun.

George snapped out of it when he heard the male speak up again. "This may be sudden and all but my name's Clay." the freckled blonde smiled at George.

"Hi Clay, as you can tell, my name is George." George pointed to the nametag on his chest.

Clay chuckled again as Zak walked out of the kitchen.

"Sorry that took so long, Wil was being difficult," Zak mumbled. (Zak isn't good with socializing btw :])

"It's fine Zak," George smiled reassuringly at the younger Canadian.

"Thanks, George, I appreciate it man" Zak broke into a smile as he walked back into the kitchen, probably to go yell at Wilbur.