🍂🍂🍂

Hunza⬆️

🍃🍃🍃🍃

Strolling through the city without her guards for the first time she was carelessly walking without any emotion on her face.

There were a thousand different voices in the back of her head mocking her......gulping down the lump that was formed in throat she sighed looking around not knowing where she was. She walked that far ..she thought.

Not knowing where to go without her phone and money she shivered with fear ...she was standing in the local market in her casual clothes looking totally different from the people around her. It was her first time coming into the place like this..

Her eyes roamed around and fell on someone familiar.

Shahriyar...

Not knowing what to do she started walking towards him.

he narrowed his eyes finding her walking towards him..is he imaging her again...he thought but widened his eyes when he found her coming closer.

"Shaharzad"her name rolled down from his lips unconsciously.

"tum yahan kya kar rahi ho"he asked, composing himself.

(what are you doing here)

"wo...main....pata nahi"she said, fumbling between her words.

(I...me..I don't know)

"kya matlab"he asked confused.

(What)

"wo main ghum ho gai"she said looking down in embarrassment.

(I got lost)

"kya"he asked in disbelief.

(What)

"wo main pehli dafa gards ka bagair kahin aaye ho na is liye"she replied biting her lips.

(this is the first time I've been out without guards that's why)

He looked towards her, his eyes shining with love. The caged princess was out of her castle without any knight behind her ,is she really that simple like it looks.

"main drop kar dun"he said, making her look towards him while she just nodded.

(I'll drop you)

🍃🍃🍃🍃

the whole ride she was looking out without any care of the person beside her lost in thoughts. After thanking him she went inside while he stared at her fading figure......

Entering the house she saw Rahban standing in front of her with a sad smile making her to bite her lip to stop herself from crying.

"Ro lo meri jaan apna Baan ka samna kuch bhi chupana ki zarorat nahi"he said coming close to her hugging her tightly he patted her head while she cried on his shoulder.