S I X T Y T H R E E

♡♡♡

February 21st, 2019

"She doesn't cope well with being a substitute though does she?" Mason questions Declan and August as they watch the Chelsea v Malmo match on TV. Lilah was on substitute after she was slightly injured in the last game. She was sitting with Ruben Loftus-Cheek, the two of them having a talk about a few random things before half-time was called.

She makes her way into the changing room and ends up speaking to Callum Hudson-Odoi whilst they were having a break. She receives a few messages from Mason, the girl answering them before she pulls her puffer coat on and makes her way back out when half-time was over.

She returns to her original conversation with Loftus-Cheek as Barkley and Giroud score two goals, the girl noticing Sarri looking at her with narrowed eyes. She looks at him with the same eyes before he calls for substitution, both her and Ruben being substituted for Kante and Barkley.

"Nice one." Ruben high-fives her as they both run onto the pitch.

"Oh, there she is, look." Declan points as she jogs across the pitch before she speeds up to get the ball Willian was about to kick. She stops it with her foot and moves between a few of Malmo's players before she boots it towards the net, the ball hitting the post before it slots into the back left, which leaves her with her 17th goal in that season and a gleaming smile on her face.

"Wahayy!" Mason, August and Declan cheer at the TV as they watch it happen.

"Chelsea's home-produced player Lilah Finnegan makes it 3-0 for the team after she was substituted on for N'Golo Kante. What a goal from her, her 17th goal overall this season, 12 for the Premier League and 5 for the Europa League, she's on fire this season." The commentator speaks as Mason smiles, the boy having recorded the goal on his phone and uploaded it to his Instagram story.

"Is she okay?" Declan questions, noticing that she was bent over trying to catch her breath. Both of them sat on the edge of their seats for a moment as they watched her, the referee walking over to her to see if she was okay, to which she just nodded.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good." She responds, the girl nodding at the ref before she stands up straight and continues on with the game. Soon enough, the game had finished and Lilah had scored the final goal for Chelsea, the girl smiling to herself in the changing rooms.

Around an hour or so later, Lilah returned home and immediately lay on the floor, the girl catching aching all over from how tiring the match was. Mason and Declan walk into the hallway and look at her, the two laughing before August appears and shakes her head at the two of them.

"What was that all about on the pitch?" Declan asks, helping her up off of the pitch.

"I thought I was gonna be sick, hence why I was bent over, but turns out I didn't need to and I was telling myself I needed to when I didn't." Lilah replies.

"I thought you'd hurt yourself again." Mason comments.

"I'm good, don't worry." She smiles, pecking his lips softly before she takes off her coat.

"No Kepa?" August asks.

"No, they didn't even have him as a substitute so we couldn't prank anyone like usual." Lilah frowns as she walks into the kitchen, 

"Did you guys eat?" Lilah asks.

"Not yet." Declan replies, standing behind August with his arms wrapped around her waist softly.

"I'm in the mood for Italian." Lilah comments.

"I'll help!" Mason calls from the living room, causing everyone to laugh.

"It's late, why didn't you guys eat already?" Lilah asks.

"Waiting for you." August replies.

"Awh how cute." Lilah laughs softly.

♡♡♡

"I wish Aila didn't live in Manchester." August comments as she sits beside Lilah on the floor, the two girls both having shared two bottles of wine already and another which was almost gone.

"I wish I could marry Matthew Gray Gubler." Lilah replies, the two girls slightly more drunk than they thought they were.

"You know Mason's punching way above his weight." August snorts with laughter.

"Declan's punching a good 50kgs above his weight." Lilah laughs also.

"We can hear you." Declan replies, watching as Lilah turns around and tells him to be quiet.

"I can't feel my limbs." Lilah comments as she continuously pokes her leg.

"What if I do this?" August punches her arm rather harshly.

"Ow! Yeah I can feel that." Lilah pouts, getting up with a little struggle before pushing August.

"Hey, don't get mean on me." August pushes her back, the blonde giving her the middle finger before she sits down beside Mason and snuggles into his warmth.

"I thought I was punching above my weight?" Mason asks her jokingly.

"I never agreed with her, and if I did I would be lying because it's me punching above my weight." Lilah sighs softly, the girl beginning to fall asleep considering Mason was playing with her hair.

"I love you angel." Mason whispers, pressing a soft kiss to the top of her head.

"I love you too gorgeous."

♡♡♡