Prologue

💔Our break up 💔💞love story 💞

"Break up " said Manik with never ending tears on his face .....

What ??? , Nandu looked shocked on listening to him....shock would be an understatement bcoz she has a mini heart stroke listening break up from the person she loves more than her own life .... even she knows none can love her like Manik ....

" Let's break up " , he said again . Looking straight into nandu's eyes .....

A sound of a slap echoed in the empty auditorium of space college ......bcoz nandu slapped Manik .....

The whole college are attentive to the speakers hearing the " break up  " of the best couple of their space college ......some admired there love ....some envied them bcoz Manik is the crush for many girls and nandu being the diva of space college , she  is the girl proposed by half of the guys and they are beaten badly by Manik.....

Unaware of the fact that this is heard by students of space college .....Manik and nandu are having their last fight before break up in the empty auditorium of space .......

" How dare u say that Manik Malhotra ??? , What about the promises u did ??? What about the future we imagined ??? U have promised me a forever ??? Is this what u call forever ??? Break up ....wow just wow ....the person who used to get angry listening to I hate u from me only just for fun ....is ready to break my heart ...by having a break up for life time" ,  She said sarcastically chuckling and holding his collar in fine grip ....

Manik is looking at her face only bcoz they are very close to each other ....in other situations he would have kissed her senselessly but today it's different he could see pain in her eyes which is breaking him badly but he is bound by some other reason  to have this break up  he is also completely a mess of tears ..... He held her face to clear the tears which rolled from her eyes continuously.... but she pushed him back by his collar .....

" Jaanu listen to me please " Manik pleaded her ....moving to hold her .....she showed her palm and maintained distance between them.....

" Don't call me jaanu , u lost the right mr Malhotra , my dad is right u Malhotra's only know how to break hearts . I'm mad that I thought u are different from others, u proved me wrong by showing that u don't care about me "  , she wiped her tears harshly and stood firm looking at him....

Manik didn't even knew what to say ...he is just looking at her face like imprinting it in his eyes ....like he is gonna never meet her again .....

" I hate u Manik Malhotra , from the chore of my heart for making me have a break up , bcoz I know u are not doing this heartfully . U are doing this bcoz u care for my dad and your mom. U have a big heart unlike me , who is selfish for ur love bcoz I thought only I deserve ur love but no I'm mistaken  , u can easily move on bcoz u don't want to leave our parents heart broken , I asked u a  hundred times let's run away bcoz I know my  dad or your mom will never let us be together   , u always told me u can't run away   , bcoz u love ur mom loads bcoz she is both your mom and dad for u Nd what about me , I never felt bad when u said u love our mom, yes I always called her our mom bcoz I thought she will accept me not bothering about my family back ground but I'm wrong , I used to feel happy thinking u know the value of the lady who gave birth to u , but today just bcoz our parents asked us to choose them or us . U simply asked me break up  , u didn't even ask my opinion, is it only u in love.....where am I ??? Oops sorry ...... U wanted break up so u don't care if I live or die .....so fine let's have a break up ....never show your face to me .....bcoz I will kill myself rather than believing the fact that we had a break up....let me live or die myself ...don't you dare interfere in my life"  , Saying she turned back showing her back to crying Manik...

" I hate u Manik Malhotra " is echoed in the speakers of whole space College.....bcoz nandu shouted loudly and left the auditorium and reached the parking took her car and left from space without even turning back.....

Manik fell on his knees as soon as nandu left  and covered his face with his palms and broke into tears crying loudly ......he is engulfed in a hug by his best friends cabir and mukti .......