Enhypen moments

Some kid in my math class was like "put that phone away missy" when he saw me take out my phone
And I imitated him as a joke and he just stared at me
Then I stared back as a joke and went back to doing my work but then he was like "hey." So I hummed in response and asked what and he was like "look at me."
So I did but ended up laughing and he just smiled and went back to work :')
Edited: (October 5, 2021)
Bold in English
Normal in Korean

#1

You had gotten food for enhypen as a present. No reason to give them, you just thought you should give something to them since they've worked so hard.

You knocked on their practice room before opening the door and popping your head in.

"Hello~" you bowed as you walked in.

"Hello!!" They all automatically stood up and bowed quickly.

"Noona!" Niki ran and hugged you, you laughed and hugged him back.

"How are all of you?" You asked them as Niki let go.

"Good thank you sunbaenim! How are you?" They all replied, making you giggle.

"I'm great thank you! I brought you guys some food." You held the bag up.

"Ah sunbaenim you didn't have to." Jungwon shook his head.

"Of course I did! It's no problem. Here. There's food for everyone and for staff." You handed them the bag.

"And for the staff?" Heeseungs eyes widened as you nodded.

"Yeah." You nodded. "Enjoy the food. Ah, also, I really like your songs." You smiled.

"Wahh really?! Thank you!!" They all smiled and bowed.

"Of course. Eat well." You bowed back.

"Yea sunbaenim! We will! Thank you for the food!" They all smiled.

"No problem. I'll get going now! Bye" you smiled and waved. They all waved back before going to sit back down.

"Engene! Minjee sunbaenim got us food!!!" Jake clapped as he showed engenes.

"I don't think she knew we were live." They all laughed along with Jay.

Just then you sent Sunoo a message

"She texted me-" Sunoo gasped. "What'd she say?!" They all looked over.

"I knew you guys were live which is why I didn't go much into the practice room, I didn't want to interrupt too much. Eat the food well~~ I'll be watching the live👀😎" he read, making them all laugh.

"Ah sunbaenim you didn't tell us you were watching!!" Jungwon yelled as they all laughed.

"Thank you we will eat well!!" Jungwon and the others smiled.

#2

You were filming for your Channel and filming around the company.

"Okay! Next...should I go to my studio? I'll show you guys where I record songs!" You smiled and walked to the studio. As you got closer, you could hear music coming from it.

"Oh?" You tilted your head. You knocked before popping your head in.

"Ahh...it's the kids." You nodded before leaving, making sure they didn't hear you. You giggled as you walked away.

"That studio is actually a personal one. Only for me. But i guess they mistakened it for theirs too. Ours looks very similar. It's okay tho." You explained. "Cute." You chuckled.