⊱┊ 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚-𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆

'Y-YOU ACTUALLY USED YOUR HEAD??? YOU'RE GOING TO GET A FEVER!'—Kageyama Tobio

—Kageyama Tobio

'Y-YOU ACTUALLY USED YOUR HEAD??? YOU'RE GOING TO GET A FEVER!'—Kageyama Tobio

┊͙˚. Day / Saturday — Time / 6 : 30 pm

"Where's tsukishima?" [Y/N] asked Yachi who just shrugged in response, "He'a practicing with Bokuto-san and kuroo-san." The familiar dark-green haired male approached the two managers.

A slight gasp was heard before hinata piped in to the conversation, "Really!? He is!? Ohhh!! I should go too!" Hinata rambled making [Y/N] giggle a bit but was still surprised that tsukishima decided to join the energetic owl and bed headed cat for practice.

"Before you go," Yamaguchi called out to the orange haired male who stopped in his tracks, Yamaguchi looked at the ground while saying, "I need to ask you a question hinata.."

Hinata's attention was fully stolen by the freckled face male, "Sure! About what?" Yamaguchi faced hinata before asking, "Do you see tsukii as a rival?"

This question surprised [Y/N] and before she thought about it, hinata answered yamaguchi's question—"Hai!" A smile was plastered on hinata's face.

"I see him as my rival because he has everything I don't, so I will try and beat him!" Hinata said, Yamaguchi hummed in response—"I'll get going now!" Hinata said before bolting out of the gym they were in and headed to where the tall blonde was located.

[Y/N] smiled softly at her kouhai's actions, silence took over the three and Yachi was the first to break it. "Since hinata sees tsukishima-kun as a rival.. it's like the sun versus the moon." Yachi mumbled loudly enough for the two to hear.

[Y/N] tilted her head to the side while thinking about what the blonde first year just said, 'Sun versus moon? Hinata's name refers to the sun while tsukishima to the moon.' Then it hit her.