𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑𝐓𝐘-𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

After getting back from Hogsmeade, we was ordered to go straight to Professor McGonagall's office. We didn't even get time to go changed into some nice warm clothes, instead we just stood shivering in her office.

The four of us stood awkwardly in her office as Snape glared at us darkly from the corner. Before things could get any more awkward- the door swung open and in walked Professor McGonagall- with an unpleasant look on her face.

Harry's mouth opened to speak but before he could even produce any words, Snape shushed him causing Harry to clench his fists.

Professor McGonagall sat down at her desk, glaring at us over her small oval glasses. "Now we're out of the cold, perhaps we can talk about this properly. Now, Mr Potter- you may start".

Harry cleared his throat, stepping forward as he did- as though he was prepared to give a speech. "I don't exactly know what happened but i have reasons to believe that it would be Malfoy".

Snape shook his head aggressively as he approached McGonagall but she only shooed him away.

Hermione and Ron once again agreed with Harry, which was causing me to grow angrier as each moment passed.

"But, you said so yourself- you don't know what exactly happened so how can you just go and accuse the Malfoy boy?", Snape butted in.

"Yes, yes Severus", She huffed. "But, Harry i know you and Mr. Malfoy have had your troubles over the years but do you seriously think he'd go to such lengths?".

Without even hesitating, Harry bounced back at her with a yes.

"What happened to innocent to proven guilty, huh?", I spat out as i gave a Harry a cold look.

"You're completely right, Miss. Potter. We cant blame the poor boy when we've not even asked him", Professor McGonagall agreed.

"Shall i go and collect, Mr. Malfoy?".

"No need, Severus", Professor McGonagall smiled as she stood up from her desk, walking over to the door.

I turned around to face the door and as she opened the door, i looked out and saw Draco leant against the wall as he played with his rings.

The other three sighed heavily as Draco walked in, standing right beside me.

"Bloody brilliant", Ron muttered as he edged further away from him.

I felt nervous as his body was very close to mine, i could feel the heat radiating off him.

As he lazily looked out the window, i quickly caught a glance of him, i felt butterflies as though i'd forgotten how beautiful he was.

His bright grey eyes glistened from the sunlight that beamed through the window, he was truly mesmerising.

"Getting a good look are we?", Draco laughed softly as he smirked at me from the side. "Does that mean you miss me?".

There they were again...the butterflies.

"Shush, Draco. We're supposed to be listening to Professor McGonagall", I whispered under my breath. "And i'm not going to boost your ego by telling you that i miss you".

"I'll take that as a yes, Love".

"I thought you said that you couldn't call me 'Love' anymore , that it was inappropriate?".

"I can't help it, i cant hide how i feel when i'm around you".

I couldn't help but feel nervous around him, he just had that effect on me and i so badly just wanted to throw my arms around him and forget all the awful things he'd done to me.