10 | drowned blood

"Ah, The infamous Medusa we met again

"Ah, The infamous Medusa we met again."

As I stepped into the living room hearing very familiar voices.

I stared up seeing  their two pairs of eyes already fixed on mine winking.

Shaking my head amused I walked up to them crossing my arms over my chest.

Feeling a large, warm body beside me I instantly knew next to whom I was standing. Not giving the satisfaction I peered forward causing him to see half the side of my face.

Just as I thought he peeked over to me looking me up and down stopping at my lips. Feeling a very hot sensation in my rather lower Regine I crossed my legs to which he instantly smirked looking back to the front.

Mission failed.

"I see you have met our moody cousin!" they said pointed out to me as both of them smiled with triumph.

I rolled my eyes in response causing them to burst out laughing.

Cecilia and Lucia Ricci the 𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐈𝐀 twins, identical twin-sisters as well as my cousins. It wasn't hard to distinguish them from each other. While they had each other's looks their eye color remained unique. Lucia had the coolness as in Rule of Cool or even coldness as in cold and calculating, piercing iced blue eyes with a spike of orange carrying my uncle's eyes while Cecilia had soulful and deep always filled with mystery and wisdom brown eyes, they resemble the warmth of the sun, the rich dark soils fertile with life carrying my aunties.

Both of them were in the underground for years as bounty hunters. They were stunning which made it easier for them to kill their assigned ones.

Five years ago, as the bounty was set on my head, they were assigned to get me to one of the powerful drug lords in Venezuela.

At one point they had reached me, but they had their suspicion.

They had been following me all over Italy but could never put one in one together since I had changed my whole identity.

As soon as Antonio took me in, they had lost me.

A few months later we had met on a mission and we talked about the whole story and as soon as I mentioned my birthname they recognized me. It was nice to have family in all this mess who knew I was alive, who accepted me for who I had become.

 It was nice to have family in all this mess who knew I was alive, who accepted me for who I had become