Part 95

We walked into gringotts and took a look around as mione and Ron were infront of us, I hadn't been In here since my first year and nothings changed, except a few guards here and there.....

We managed to get to the front no problem, mione waited a few seconds as the goblin never looked up once from his desk so she cleared her throat.

Not even that got his attention so she spoke, "I wish to enter my vault."

"Identification?" He asked.

"I don't think that will be necessary" she inquired.

He finally looked up and widened his eyes and sat up straight "madam lestrange." He kept a straight face and walked away.

"I don't like to be kept waiting." She called to him.

"They know, they know she's an imposter. They've been warned." Griphook whispered over to Ron who was infront of us.

Ron turned around and so did I noticing one of the guards walking towards us.

"Shit."

"Harry? What do we do Harry?" Ron muttered but two goblins came back to the front.

"Madam lestrange do you mind presenting your wand?" He asked.

"And why should I do that?" She asked.

"It's the Banks policy I'm sure you understand given the current climate."

"No I most certainly do not understand." She tried beating around the bush but she may as well show the wand.

Me Harry and griphook tried to walk up towards them to cast a spell.

"I must insist." He ordered and the guard was getting closer and closer to Ron I could tell he was getting a little overwhelmed.

"Imperio." Harry muttered and the goblin changed his attitude.

"Very well madam lestrange if you would follow me." He smiled all dazily as we followed them into a cart.

We took off the invisibility cloak seeing as the worker was under Harry's control and was acting all drugged up so griphook drove us down.

Griphook lost track on the way down and couldn't control the cart any longer, a odd looking waterfall was up ahead of us.

"What is that griphook? Griphook?!" Harry yelled and we went under it, stopping after.

I noticed Ron was back to normal and so was Hermione, we all looked around confused as we stopped randomly on the tracks and then the seats dropped sending us flying down.

We all screamed and yelled until mione cast a spell like she did in the ministry that time and we slowed down plopping onto the floor.

"Well done Hermione." Harry muttered helping me up off the floor.

"Oh no you look like yourself again-." Ron sulked at Hermione.

"The thieves waterfall washes away all enchantments, can be deadly." Griphook muttered.

"You don't say. Just out of interest is there any way out of here?" Ron asked.

"No"

"Harry the gob-" I tried to whisperer but got interrupted.

"What the devil are all you doing down here? THIEVES!! You gave up the keys didn't you?" The goblin turned to Griphook but Harry was quick enough to imperio him again.

We heard a loud almost roaring sound and looked around us, "what the fuck was that?!" I asked.

"That doesn't sound good" Ron whispered walking ahead of us, me next to him and the other two behind us.