Chapter 5

George closed the door and put his backpack down on the floor. "I'm home!" He called and untied his shoes. "Hey, honey!" His mother called from the kitchen, "Dinner's almost ready, can you set the table for me?" George nodded and grabbed three plates and three glasses and put them on the dining table and went back to get knifes and forks.
"Thank you, George." She said as she put the dinner on the table and sat against George. A few seconds later of silence his father came and sat down at the table.

"Hello, George," his dad said, "How was school?" George looked up from his plate and locked eyes with his dad. "It was good." He said and looked back to his plate. "So, George, where were you after school?" His mother questioned. "I went to Karl's with a couple other friends." George answered.
"Got yourself a boyfriend yet?" George's father asked. The question caught George off guard and he almost choked on his food. "What? No!" He said while his cheeks went red. "Got your eyes on someone?" His father asked. "I mean... yes- I mean no, no I don't." George said, face red like a tomato.
"If you say so." His dad laughed and went back to eating. George finished and excused himself from the table. He put his dish away and went to his room.

He got inside and closed the door and flopped onto the bed. He picked up his phone and went through his notifications, none that stood out to him.
He decided to text Karl and ask if he was busy and wanted to do something. He threw his phone on his bed and laid on his back and put a pillow on his face.
His phone dinged and he was quick to pick it up.

———

Hey, Karl
U busy?
If not, want to do something?
19:36

Karl
No, not busy
What r u thinking
19:37

Idk go out or something?
Could invite Nick?
19:37

Karl
Sure
Where
19:38

At the park?
19:38

Karl
Sure
C u in 10
19:38

Ok
Seen

———

George stood up from his bed and went downstairs. "Where are you going, George?" He heard his mother calling from the living room. "Out with Karl." He said as he tied his shoes.
"Okay, have fun, sweetheart. Just be home before
1 am." His mother said. "Yes, mum, I will. Bye, dad!"

George opened the front door and waved goodbye.
He closed the front door and headed to the park.
The sun was still out, surprisingly, and the air quite hot for that time of day. The walk was short since he lived near the park and as he walked in he immediately noticed Karl and ran up to him.
"Hey, there, Karl!" George said and jumped on Karl. "What the honk! Chill man!" Karl said laughed, George joining in. "Clay and Nick will be here soon."
"You invited Clay?" George asked, "Not that I'm complaining." Karl snickered and sat down on the ground. "Exactly, that's why I invited him!" Karl said giggling as George sat beside him on the grass.

A few minutes later two boys came skating into the park and stopped a little bit away from George and Karl. The picked up their skateboards and walked towards the two boys sitting beside each other on the ground.

George let out a little yelp of surprise as he felt two arms around his waist and a head on top of his. He looked at Karl who suddenly had Nick sitting beside him and realised who it was. "Hey, princess," Clay said and sat normally down with his legs around George's hips. "Hey, Clay," George said and relaxed into the others touch. The four boys just sat there for a few minutes talking and laughing. "Hey, George and Karl," Nick started, "do you two know how to skate?" Karl and George looked at each other, then all eyes turned to Nick, George and Karl both shaking their heads. "Clay, should we teach them?" Clay looked Nick in the eyes and grinned.
"Of course!" Clay said and stood up, holding out a hand to help George up. George took his hand and couldn't help but think how big Clay's hands were.

"So George, you stand in the front and I'll stand behind you, okay?" George nodded and took a step onto the skateboard. Clay stood behind him and put his arms around George's waist to help them keep balance. George looked over at Karl and Nick who were in a similar position but Nick had one of his arms around Karl's waist and the other holding Karl's hand, fingers entangled.
"Race to the playground!" Nick yelled and started skating. "Hey! No fair!" Clay called back and got the board moving as well. George held tighter to Clay as they started to gain speed, end Clay held him tighter to his chest. George heard Karl cheering somewhere in front of them and giggled at his friend.

They arrived at the playground before Karl and Nick, the couple nowhere to be found. George and Clay sat down together on the swing set and George swinged lightly. Clay looked at the smaller boy in adoration, he just adored everything about him. His eyes, his hair, his smooth, milky white skin, his small frame and fragile body, his feminine style and features.
He could look at him forever without getting bored of it. The way his body swayed when he kicked his feet lightly on the ground to swing himself.
Suddenly Nick and Karl were running towards them, coming out of a bush, their hair slightly ruffled.
Nick held his skateboard under his arm and ran a bit behind Karl, both laughing like idiots. "Hey, Karl, is that a hickey on your neck?" George asked and pointed at Karl's neck. "What? No! Wha- why'd you think that?" Karl's face went bright red and Nick blushed. George giggled. "Just assumed, I mean, you just came out of a bush and your hair's ruffled, I men, you'd think the same, wouldn't you?" George said and giggled again. Clay smiled and stood up from the swing set. "It's getting late, we should go home." Clay said, dusted his clothes and took his skateboard that lied on the ground. "Yeah, I should get going too." George said and stood up, "Bye, guys!" He said and waved at Nick and Karl and took his place by Clay's side.

"Walk me home?" George asked and looked up at Clay. "How could I say no to a face like that?" Clay said and took George's hand in his, which was pretty cold. "Are you cold?" Clay asked. "Yeah, kind of. I forgot to take a jacket when I went out." George said, slight embarrassment in his voice. "Well, you can have my sweater if you want." Clay said and started to take his sweater off. Before George could answer Clay had already taken his sweater off, handing it out to George. George took it and put it on, the sweater being a few sizes too big for his small frame and almost fell to the same length as his skirt, which was slightly peeking out from the bottom of the sweater.
George rolled up the sleeves a bit and took Clay's hand back into his own and kept walking.
They eventually arrived to George's house and stopped walking. They stared into each other's eyes for a second, still holding hands until George broke the eye contact and hugged Clay.
Clay hugged back, a bit startled by the sudden contact, but he didn't complain. George loosened his grip around Clay and looked up into Clay's eyes. Eventually he pulled back completely and walked to his front door waving goodbye to Clay.
"See you tomorrow, George." Clay said smiling and waited until George was inside his house to start walking home.

He smiled like an idiot all the way to his house, which wasn't far away. Unlocked the front door and walked into the house. His mother sat in the living room watching tv. "Hey, Clay, what's got you in a such a good mood?" His mother asked.
"Oh, just this boy from school, I was hanging out with him and a few other friends." Clay answered.
"That's nice, but may I ask who?"
"Oh it's no one special."
"Well, he must be if you're so happy."
"Fine, mom, believe what you want, I'm going upstairs."
"Okay, sweetie, goodnight,"
"Goodnight," Clay said and waved his to his mom.
He got into bed with only one thing on his mind, and one thing only. George.

__________________________________
Word count: 1447

A/N
suddenly felt really motivated and wrote two chapters basically in one day, probs gonna loose all of my motivation for five days and then write again for five hours straight. Idk what's wrong lol
Btw my first language isn't English and I'm learning like five languages all at once, well, four languages and sign language, but idc ;-;
But, enjoy