Chapter 59: Doil

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

Miyoung woke up early once again because she had practice. However, on this beautiful Thursday, they would be starting practice later than usual because Emma wanted them to get more sleep. Plus they were doing pretty good with the songs and performing them.

Nonetheless, she stood up from her bed and did her morning routine. However, unlike other days, this time when she stood up from her bed she felt a sudden pain in her lower abdomen and something dripping out of her blatter, her period. In a split second, she found herself in the bathroom looking for pads and sighing in relief when she found the box.

She was lucky that Doyoung and Taeil always made sure that she had all the hygiene products she needed and always made sure to restock. Actually, she found it surprising that since the first day her bathroom already had pads and many hygiene products. She later found out that Taeil and Doyoumg had made sure to get everything once they found out that they would be taking care of a girl.

This made it a lot less awkward when she got her period in the first month of her staying there. Plus they were so nice to her when she was on her days, asking her if she needed anything for the pain or if she wanted any food. They were the best parents one could ask.

Anyways, Miyoung had to suck it up and change into some comfortable clothes because she had practice. She grabbed a good amount of pads and put them inside her bag, grabbed her phone, and left for the dance studio. At the dance studio, she wasted no time looking for Emma to tell her about the situation.

Once she found Emma, she walked up to her and pulled her aside. "Mary is back", Miyoung told her leader who immediately understood. "Mary" is their code name for a period because it's the only name the three of them could agree on.

"Are you okay? Do you need to sit out today? Are the cramps bad? Do you need me to tell Joshua about the outfits for the concert? Do you need anything?" Emma asked worriedly. She knew how bad period cramps could get and didn't want Miyoung to feel worse.

"I'm fine and no I don't need to sit out, the cramps are okay right now, yes please tell Joshua, and I don't need anything at the moment" Miyoung answered each of her questions.

"Got it, you can rest for now since we still have time before we begin, tell me if the cramps get bad, okay?", Emma said as she took out her phone to call Joshua.

"Yes ma'am", Miyoung said and left Emma alone so she could make the call. She didn't feel like having any more human interaction, so she sat in a corner and played on her phone until practice started.

"there's something about you doing this that just doesn't seem right", Doyoung told Taeil who was trying to buy their groceries online. While Taeil purchased the groceries, Doyoung was sweeping the living room.

Taeil frowned. "I'm sure this is how you do it", the older said as he pressed the button of "place order". It was his first doing it and he was pretty proud of himself for going through it.

Doyoung finished sweeping and went to see how Taeil was doing. He looked at the screen and read the receipt only to realize that Taeil had ordered the groceries from the store location that was three hours away instead of the one five minutes away. "babe, you ordered from the wrong location", he told Taeil with a soft smile.

"no I didn't...wait, nevermind I did", Taeil said a little embarrassed, "haha my bad"

Doyoung rolled his eyes playfully and kissed the top of the older's head, not wanting to make Taeil feel bad for not ordering it to the right place. "Remind me to never let you do this alone"