Chapter 60: Kunsol

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

Jian silently cursed at his alarm. Just why did he have to wake up now when he was having such a good dream. He looked at the time and sighed when he remembered that he had to attend practice.

Well, at least it was the last practice since the concert was tomorrow. Wait, the concert was tomorrow. That meant he had to perform tomorrow in front of 23 men known as NCT and Hansol. He blankly stared at the wall as he processed that before looking at his roommate, who was still asleep. At least Joshua was lucky, he didn't have to worry about performing and he didn't have the practice to attend.

After contemplating his life decisions, Jian stood up from his bed, did his morning routine, changed into sweatpants and an oversized shirt before leaving to the dance studio. He whistled as he walked to the dance studio, trying to wake himself up.

He bumped into the twins and smiled at them mischievously. "moorning", he told them.

Jieun frowned and pouted. "hey that's my line", she said.

"Not anymore beautiful" Jian replied as he bopped her nose.

Jinwoo looked at them with disgust. "can you stop flirting in front of the lonely and single people", he said.

"No can do buddy" Jian answered as they entered the dance studio.

"It's not our fault you haven't told Miyoung how you feel" Jieun added which made Jinwoo blush.

"Shhh, she might hear you", he told them, "and I will soon"

"Hey you two stop bullying Jinwoo and get ready for practice", Emma told them. They nodded, knowing better than to mess with their leader. How did she know they were bullying Jinwoo? His ears were bright red.

However, that was how another day of practice started for the six teenagers.

Kun and Hansol sat in the living room couch, drinking coffee and having cookies. However, someone had called Kun so he had gone into their bedroom to take the call. Only to come back with semi-good news.

"Yeongdo just called me, they found something", He told Hansol as he sat back down on the couch.

"What did they find?"

"Kangmi and Dingxiang were kidnapped while getting coffee and are currently being held hostage at a hotel", Kun explained with a sigh.

"It was her father, wasn't it?, Hansol asked and Kun nodded in response. They weren't at all fazed with the situation considering that they were talking about Kangmi's father.

"But they found the location of the hotel, so now we just need to work out a new plan that follows the original plan", Kun added.

Hansol frowned, "That will be hard", he commented. They would basically have to get Kangmi out of that hotel without her father noticing, and he knew for a fact that there would be security surrounding the whole place.

"I know"

Joshua sat in his bed with a sketchbook and a pencil. He had been drawing different clothing sketches and designs. He truly was just trying to distract himself from something he had done a few days ago. Something he hadn't told anybody about.

"Hey Yeongdo, can I talk to you in private?" Joshua asked his best friend.

Yeongdo nodded and followed the younger to somewhere more private. "What do you want to talk about?"