𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘

*

After deciding to help Bloom find her identity we find her sitting on a bench in the courtyard of the school

We walk up to her and Musa puts the key that can free Beatrix on the bench next to her. "You need answers." Musa says with a small smile.

After we went to Aster Dell, Dowling locked Beatrix up. She's imprisoned somewhere in the east wing. Bloom wanted to go and get her out but Terra sand Aisha tried to stop her first. Until Stella changed our minds.

"People have been keeping them from you and we didn't wanna be those people too." Terra ads and Musa and I nod at that.

I sit down next to Bloom on the bench. "You deserve answers Bloom, and we're going to help you get them." I say while taking her hand in mine.

Blooms smiles at us. But that fades away a little. "Where's Aisha?"

I look away. Aisha didn't want to help us.

"Uhmm." Terra starts, clicking her tongue. "Well she had a lot of feelings. And uhm she didn't totally agree with—"

"—She"s in the suite." I interrupt Terra who was trying to beat around the bush. Terra is not that good with telling bad news. She always wants the best for people, and I admire that.

Bloom is a bit hesitant at first but eventually a smile breaks out on her face. "I guess that's as good as i could ask for!" And she throws her arms around me and pulls me in a hug.

I smile and put my arms around her too. "You've been through a lot Bloom, this is the least we could do."

Bloom pulls away from me. "So you're gonna...help break Beatrix out?" She asks hesitantly and with a shaking voice.

Terra smiles a bit. "That's actually the part Aisha couldn't quite get on board with, heh." She chuckles a bit sheepishly.

Suddenly Stella appears. "Yeah well she never likes my ideas anyway, so..." She says smiling at all of us.

And I couldn't resist myself so i walk up and engulf her in a hug, putting my arms tightly around her.

She stays still, unmoving in my arms. "I didn't know we were this far in our friendship?" She asks, completely confused and kind of awkward.

I laugh a bit while my head is buried in her hair. "Just shut up and hug me back or else it'll get awkward."

She laughs at me and slowly puts her arms around me as well. I guess we're friends after all. And i've never been more happy about that.

———

"One's Dane gets here we can push him through." Beatrix says while she's standing in front of the secret trap door in Dowlings office.

Me, Terra, Musa, Stella and Bloom went here together with Beatrix after Bloom helped her escape from where Dowling locked her up. Only I'm currently glamoured with my powers, so nobody can see me.