Chapter 65: Chensung

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

The Friday morning before the wedding, Chenle woke up to the ringtone of his phone. He lazily reached for his phone and answered the call without looking at the caller id.

Chenle's phone

chenle: hello..?

Renjun: ZHONG CHENLE, where the fuck are you? you're supposed to be here at Taeyong hyung's apartment? or we'll leave without you. *Chenle had to move the phone away from his ear because of Rejun yelling at him*

Chenle: wait, what time is it? -Chenle asked once he realized that it was the day before the wedding. Also, the last bachelorette party before the wedding.-

Renjun: 11 am - Renjun said firmly and Chenle's eyes widened as he realized that he was supposed to be at Taeyongs apartment by 11 am-

Chenle: oh oh, I'll there in five

Renjun: you better

Chenle tried to stand up from the bed, but couldn't because of a hand that was firmly holding him down. He sighed before trying to wake up Jisung. "Jisung-ah wake up! We need to go"

Jisung groaned and pulled Chenle closer to him, snuggling on Chenle's neck. "Just five more minutes", he murmured.

"Nope, I told Renjun that I would be there in five minutes", Chenle told him as he tried to get out of Jisung's hold. He was wondering when Jisung got this strong."I'm being serious, Park"

"So am I, future Park", Jisung replied firmly.

"I'm being serious Jisung" Chenle now said with a serious tone which meant that he was not playing around. Jisung sighed, not wanting to get to know Chenle's bad side and let go of Chenle.

Chenle smiled happily and hurried up to get ready before an angry Renjun showed up at his door. He also made sure that Jisung got ready and had his study ready to go to Johnny's apartment. They quite literally ran to the apartments, not before giving each other a goodbye kiss which took a few minutes because Jisung did not want to let go.

"See you tomorrow bae", Jisung told him as he stole another kiss from Chenle. He was trying to make the most of it since he knew that he wouldn't see Chenle until the next day.

"Just go before they kill us for being late", Chenle told his boyfriend as he pushed him away.

Chenle knocked on the door for Taeyong's apartment and was let in by Emma. "Hello everyone!", he greeted with a smile. "Sorry for being late"

Taeyong ruffled his hair, "It's okay but we should get going", he told everyone.

One by one, each of them grabbed their stuff and headed out the apartment, Taeyong making sure that everyone was there. They would be going to a very nice house they rented and spending the night. Also using the house to get ready for the wedding the next day.

Jisung, on the other hand, looked at his groupmates with an innocent and awkward smile. "sorry for being late! I got caught up doing something", he told them.

They all gave him a pointed look. Did he really think they wouldn't know what this "something" was? Especially when they sent him about 100 text messages which he never answered.

"Cough cough Chenle cough cough", Jeno said teasingly, "sorry I have a sore throat"

The others laughed and patted Jisung's back. "you two are growing fast", Johnny said with a teasing smile.