Chapter 66: Kangmi/wedding day

{EDITED AND PUBLISHED}

WEDDING DAY

countdown: 4 hours until the wedding

12 PM

It was the day of the wedding and Ten and Kangmi were panicking. For one, Kangmi didn't know what was happening outside of her hotel room. All she knew was that she was gonna get married to Dingxiang who was equally worried about this.

"I didn't think this would ever happen" Dingxiang commented as he paced back in forward in the room. This was not his plan, his plan was to fly to Mexico with Zach and have his happily ever after.

Kangmi sighed and stopped him by placing her hands on his shoulders. "neither did I but here we are."

"that didn't make it any better", he said.

"Honestly, at this point, we just need to go along with it and hope that a miracle happens", Kangmi told him with the last hope she had.

Dingxiang nodded in agreement. "oh please I hope so, I hate living with you", he said and Kangmi glared at him. She wasn't that bad to live with.

"do not make me punch you on our wedding day", she threatened. To be fair, they had been stuck in the same room, with the same routine for too long. They were starting to lose it.

Suddenly a knock was heard on the door, Dingxiang went to open it and was met by some girls. "it's time for you two to start getting ready for the wedding", she said politely and Dingxiang let them in. He guessed this was really happening.

On the other hand, Ten and most of them were panicking about their plan possibly going wrong. He had woken up smiling and excited about the wedding but then realized what was about to happen. He was about to get married to the person he loves the most and that made him happy, but what if they mess up during the ceremony? or what if they mess up the plan?

"I didn't think this day would come so fast!" Ten exclaimed and hid under a table. He covered his face with his hands and made himself into a ball. The stress of it all was getting to him.

"Neither did we hyung, but we cannot back out right now", Chenle told him as he crouched beside Ten.

The others, who were in the rented house, watched as Ten was having a mental breakdown about the wedding and felt bad. They didn't know if they should help him or just let him naturally calm down.

Ten was scared. He was scared of the fans finding out about him and Johnny, he was scared about the public finding out about the marriage. He was scared of nctzens reactions, and the backlash they would receive. He was scared to loose Johnny because of malicious comments. He was scared of Johnny saying 'no' last minute. Not to mention, that they had to get Kangmi to marry the right person.

Donghyuck having enough of seeing the mess created and Ten having a mental breakdown, decided to do something. He signaled Taeyong to come to help him with Ten and told everyone else to start getting everything ready for the wedding. The professional makeup artist and hairstylist would be arriving in two hours and the house was a mess. Everyone nodded and did as they were told.

Taeyong and Donghyuck worked on trying to calm Ten down. "Ten, everything will be fine! Johnny will marry you and you will be very happy" Taeyong kept saying yet it seemed like the younger was not listening to him.

Donghyuck sighed and looked at Taeyong with a serious face. "Just slap him", Donghyuck said as he watched Ten who hadn't moved in the last hour.

Taeyong looked at him confused. "How? when he's under the table"